Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week they officially opened their Palo Alto Guideshop.

http://www.bonobos.com/guideshop

I stopped in and got introduced to a woman who was immediately name dropping celebrities. I thought that was ridiculous, felt uncomfortable, and left. I'd like to stop by some other time when she's not working.

Comment

Not sure how those guideshops will even work since there is a ton of discrepency in fit with the same size and color of a certain garment.

Comment

nicholascrawford, did she mention my name?

Comment

She said you were yummy. I wasn't sure what that was in reference to, which made me uncomfortable since I'm a prim and proper sort of person.

Comment

nicholascrawford, she always did pride herself in her taste.

(Nicholas is one of the few people on here who knows who I am.)

Comment

if anyone wants to split their referral with me in some fashion, i'm in the market for a pair of pants.

Comment

I think her name was Giovanna. She told me about "her friend Ryan Braun" when I said I was from Milwaukee. When I didn't act impressed, she said "you know who Ryan Braun is, right?" Do I look like I'm from Mars?? I said I just moved from Milwaukee! You can't drive a mile without seeing his face on a billboard or his restaurant.

I'll try again. Or when I'm in NYC.

Comment

Who's Ryan Braun?

Comment

Stop it! =P

Comment

@nicholascrawford That's so weird. She's the one who helped me out too and she didn't say anything about celebs. But she did mention that she was from southern California, as is Ryan Braun, so maybe she actually does know him from high school or something. If not, then I guess it's a socal thing. Anyways, welcome to the Bay.

Comment

Does the new referred customer have to spend.$75 before or after the $25 credit they recieved on the first order?

Comment

@steve2 I think they take the $25 off at checkout.

Comment

WANT: http://www.bonobos.com/navy-peacoat-for-men-the-halifax

Comment

is there really no one here who doesn't want free money to bonobos?

you: agree to split the referral fee for a new customer, get 44 dollars to bonobos for nothing.

me: buys a pair of bonobos pants, gets 44 bucks.

us: victory.

Comment

@mr.mr. - e-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X