Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats an awesome deal Shomas. and I don't think youll be dissapointed in the jacket. It's a nice piece.

Comment

@Shomas... NICE. I was trying to snag the navy blue in 36 and 28x30. Hesitated and there went the pants...

Any use in only having a seersucker (navy) coat?

Comment

@Tarmac:

I would think that the navy seersucker jacket would be a really versatile, easy-to-use item for the spring and summer.

Comment

Yes, the coat would be pretty versatile for spring, summer, early fall (still warm) wear. It doesn't really break the labor day code since its navy and not white.

I picked up a pair of the faded navy travel jeans for 30$ after coupon. 90$ is retail and I love the other pair I have so it feels like a win for me.

Comment

Just thought I'd throw this out there out of curiosity, what are people's favorite 2-3 pant colors that Bonobos makes for everyday wear?

Comment

grey, navy blue, british khaki.

Comment

I've heard enough good things about the Bonobos oxford shirts that I want to try one, only question I have is, how often does Bonobos run codes on the shirts, and are they worth full retail if I don't wait for a code, which seems to be a thing of the past. I missed the early deals.

Comment

Their oxfords have made the sale page and the sale page usually has codes going on to stack. You can also always use someones referral code for 25$ off.

Comment

Jordan I decided to get a pair of their travel jeans (mind you I went with the Kyotos, I like to throw in a big colour piece from time to time :P). They fit really nicely!

I am thinking of wearing them similar to their student promotion model.

Comment

I'm not seeing how that would work Ducjes. I imagine the person you refer has to be a new customer. If you are an existing customer (which you'd have to be by definition to refer someone) you can't then return the favor with person #2's referral code.

Comment

I suppose that is true. What do they consider a new customer? Name? Address? Form of payment? I guess it all depends on that. I couldn't find anything in their TOS that clarified for me.

Comment

i have never purchased anything from bonobos, and i'm interested in not spending a ton of cash on their pants.

make me an offer i can't refuse!

Comment

what is bonobos fit like? i have pretty tree-trunk legs, generally.

Comment

See focuspant's post above!

Comment

cool. well, if anyone wants to come to some kind of accord on the pants-splitting front, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X