Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to leave some feedback on a recent purchase. I ordered their feed pants in khaki in 34/30. Although the receipt and my invoice displayed that, what I actually received was a 34/32. It was true to size in the waist but obviously too long. I called customer service and got a $10 credit back due to their error (rep said to compensate for tailoring costs). Looking back, I wonder if I should have just exchanged for a properly fitting pair, at the same price. Rep was concerned there wouldn't be any in stock for that size, but I just looked on their website and it seems to be in stock. It's too late now,but what do you think?

Comment

Doubt it matters either way, and there is a risk they wouldn't have your 30 inseam size (I think those were part of their summer sale). As I noted above, most of their dress pants come with 36 inseam so that you can tailor to your preferred length, and doubt there's any difference in their leg widths due to length below the knee. This way you at least get your perfect length rather than hoping the 30 inseam hits right (and possibly having to tailor the 30 anyway).

Comment

I'll give my 2 cents on certain items i purchased. But I can vouch for a lot of things said here so far in regards to sizing.

Tretorn Skymra Shoes - similar to Converse / Jack Purcells but refreshingly different

High Tides Khaki trunks - Badass, even recommmend by Joe. 'nuff said

Oxleys Red pants - it's said "real men wear pink", these let you look good doing so

Game Day Chinos Cape Coral - give it a shot, look.. its not fire red or highlighter yellow!

Checkleberry shirt - get it, now, hurry, go before it's too late.

For pics on these items you can check me out on twitter @JHCandelario or instagram @JCandelario

and lastly if you hit up my referral I'd be glad to post reviews and pics on more items in return http://bono.bs/x/BapZN

Comment

Thank you for using the stickied Bonobos thread.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I have to agree with jcandelario, the Checkleberry shirt is awesome but I think it is gone now. I really wanted the Low Tide Hanover Stripe but they didn't have my size. I got the End All Be All grey shirt but I must say I'm not very impressed with it. I don't dislike it enough to return it and find something else, however. I am impressed with the well-reviewed All-American Oxford. I ended up with grey stripe since the other colors I wanted were out of stock in my size.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Had to jump on a 2nd pair of the navy Charleston seersucker pants. I've been wearing them so much (sans jacket), figure I should grab another (only $36!) to use as the "suit" pants.

Comment

I feel like they had something last year; however, they have been running a huge summer clearance sale (with some pretty great prices, if you find your size) for a while now.

Comment

I have a pair of nylites from jcrew and I'd say they run true to size. They're great.

Comment

Thanks hdm!

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I saw Hornsup's mention of the wool pants, but has anyone else tried them out? Are they worth the >$100 price tag?

Thanks

Comment

I recently returned mine due to poor construction.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I just got my "aringabones" hemmed, and they are now my favourite and best fitting pants. I have athletic thighs, but these fit just perfectly. I could see them still being a TINY bit loose on someone with really thin legs, but the dress pants seem to fit a lot more slim than their chinos (which still fit me very well).

Comment

I'm with Focuspants on this one -- same athletic thighs idea. Seconding that the dress pants (including my navy seersucker ones) are a bit slimmer than their washed chino cut.

Comment

Hmm. Might have to dump my store credit on a few shirts if that's the case.

Comment

Can anyone make a comment about the collars on Bonobos dress shirts? Look very pointed in the pictures. Not much spread. Is this the case or is it just the pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X