Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@deebs - shouldn't take that long. I got mine in 1 or 2 days. E-mail the ninjas.

Comment

@JEH - Thanks for the reply, I'll get on that after work today.

Comment

@deebs I had the exact same thing happen during the $88 credit promo (referred dad and got no credit). I emailed them after about 10 days, and they said their system flagged it as a self referral. I told them, "not the case," and they gave me the standard $25 credit. I was a little bummed I didn't get the full $88, but I opted not to complain mainly because it's free money/their discretion. Plus they'd just sent me a free shirt the week before after an exchange snafu.

BTW I could use another $25 credit! http://bono.bs/x/UVC7T

Comment

Are there any current codes? Anyone know how to get the 20% off first order dealie? The OCTOBERFEST25 didn't work for me.

Comment

@DrBenji - for 20% off first order, try code: EffortlessGent.

Comment

Thanks @Juan for the try, appears to be invalid. I sat out the Bonobos frenzy for a while, but it appears they've shot themselves in the foot in some ways. I'm just not willing to pay full price for their stuff anymore after the orgy of discounts. Oh well.

Comment

@Drbenji -- They run deals each week (friday/weekend "happy hours") through their Facebook page. Just "like" them and you'll be privvy to them. Obviously not as great as the 20% off everything codes they used to run, but between the FB deals and their clearance section, you can still find things are decent (albeit still high relative to some dapper-esque) prices.

Comment

I'm getting ready to reboot my bonobos washed chino collection, and wanted to pose this question: What are your go to colors/styles from Bonobos?

For me, it's the washed chinos, in navy blue (jet blues), khaki (the khakis) and brown (cappu-chinos) all in straight leg.

I also have several pairs of the game day chinos, which I like fine, but not quite as much as the regular pants.

Comment

Ive got a few pair of washed chinos. For an even more comfortable/casual look, I love their travel jeans as well.

Comment

I like Bonobos denim a lot, but also the washed chinos. Graham Slackers prob get the most use, but I have a pair of some really old lighter khakis that are a perfect fit. Jet Blues get used a fair bit, and then I have a pair of Congos (or whatever the old olive/green color was) that don't get worn much at all. I've debated others, particuarly the charcoal/grey/cappus, but lately I've been wearing almost exclusively jeans casually so I have held out.

Comment

I find the new slim fit washed chinos to be my favorite thing they've released, mostly b/c I'm tall/skinny and their straight fit is always too roomy in the thighs. The chino grigios, for instance, are my favorite pair from them thus far. I do wish they'd offer them with the option to forgo the colorful pocket liners. And, I do notice that the material tends to wrinkle a lot more than other pants I've gotten from them. But overall I'm rather happy with them. I'm thinking of grabbing the cappu-chinos next, although I wish the brown was closer to the muckrakers. And I wish they'd offer better shades of olive/green, that's always seemed to be a weakness for them (I don't like the Congos color at all).

I'm also curious about their new cords...the fit seems to be somewhere between straight and slim. Anyone try them yet?

My biggest hope is that they'll release some wool/tweed pants in a slim fit, which I hear is in the works. I love a lot of the styles they've released over the years, but they've all been too roomy.

Comment

i LOVE my gingham-lined graham slackers.

Comment

Yeah, Graham Slackers are pretty perfect. I'm torn between ordering the chino grigios or cappu-chinos...

Comment

i also love the graham slackers. but the one thing i havent seen mentioned on here that i get a lot of mileage out of are their stretch cotton pants which i really love. i fell asleep in them once and it just felt like wearing pj's, so comfy.

Comment

One more for the graham slackers slim fit, really love them, although I'd have to say that I get more use out of my Grey Dogs. Also a big fan of the lightweight travel denim (got Bombay ones). Would definitely be interested in the new cords, but having just moved to Istanbul, I'm not sure how international shipping and customs/taxes would work.

Comment

Working...
                                X