iPad Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad Cases?

I just got a new iPad and am looking for a case for it. I've been pretty rough on my iPhone and have had to replace the screen a couple of times despite having a case, so I'm looking for an iPad case that is pretty durable. But I also am looking for something stylish. Anybody have any suggestions?

The otterbox defender case is durable. Typically, it's only available in black.

I have seen this case run over by a light (<1500 lbs) vehicle without damaging the iPad. I also have seen the result of a tractor (>5000 lbs) running over it which did break the screen. I still found the iPad via GPS.

Comment

I am not as rough as the last poster but I've been very pleased with my Saddleback leather case for my Ipad.

Comment

The Otterbox cases tend to be VERY bulky. I've had great succes with a LifeProof case for my iPhone 6, and I imagine their offerings for the iPad are equally great.

Although I personally go with the leather iPad Smart Case. I'm considerably less hard on my iPad versus my iPhone.

Comment

Working...
        X