y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y'all watching anything good on tv?

I just started watching 'grimm' today. Quite interesting to me, but then I'm a sucker for anything fantasy. Also going to be catching up on 'once upon a time.'

also...do you find yourself thinking "ah, cool jacket...wonder where they got it?"

I just watched Kevin Durant plunge a dagger into the heart of Dallas.

Comment

The round brown ball. Never could get into it. I prefer those that bounce funny.

Comment

Watching Baylor vs. Washington in a battle of all offense, all the time... It was 35-24 at halftime

Comment

I meant more than just "this evening," if that wasn't clear...

Another thing I found recently, and liked quite a bit: If you have Netflix, <i>Stephen Fry in America.</i> Granted, I love Stephen Fry, but it's quite interesting to see bits about all 50 states through the eyes of a Brit.

Total opposite end of the comedic spectrum: "An Idiot Abroad." Ricky Gervais sends his "idiot" friend to the 7 wonders of the world, and intentionally puts him in crappy situations. "Nothing is funnier than Karl Pilkington in a corner, being poked with a stick. I am that stick." -Gervais

Comment

Lakers vs. Nicks.

OKC game was awesome finish. Back2back three's.

0-3 start for defending champs! holla! lol

go Laks!

Comment

Eagerly awaiting the return of 30 Rock. The Christmas special of Doctor Who was excellent.

Comment

I've been into Homeland recently, but I've been having difficulty watching it as I have no TV and I'm having trouble finding episodes online.

Ben

Comment

Doctor Who is something that so many people who I otherwise respect like, but I just can NOT get in to. I watched the first ?4? episodes of season 1, and it was way too cheesy to keep going. Does it get a lot better? Should I skip a season or two?

Comment

Ben; watchseries.eu...

Comment

Thanks, OnlyShawn. I'd been watching it on surfthechannel.com but it seems as though whoever was posting the links gave up partway through the season. :-)

Ben

Comment

Lots of basketball, Texas football, pretty much anything on USA Network. Both seasons of 'Life' are on hulu, a cancelled but great show once on NBC - you should watch it if you like crime/police shows that are more intelligent than the typical L&O show!

Comment

Homeland was fantastic, I've been telling any and everyone to watch it. I need to finally finish Mad Men. And I'm excited for the second season of the BBC's Sherlock coming out next month (I actually think there was a feature on Dappered about the first season).

Also, I used sidereel.com to watch shows online. It provides links to plenty of steaming user uploaded sites like megaupload and more.

Comment

tubeplus.me is what i use, it's more or less the same thing as sidereel. The star of Homeland was the star of Life, for anyone who's curious

Comment

Aw man, as good as Damian Lewis (also from Band of Brothers) and Mandy Patinkin are, how can Clare Danes not be the star of Homeland?

Comment

Working...
                              X