Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I'm waiting with bated breath for S2 of Queer Eye this Friday
    uh whaaaaatttt???

    How did I not know this was incoming?

    I was skeptical going into the show, but my SO made me watch. Was hooked by the end.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
      uh whaaaaatttt???

      How did I not know this was incoming?

      I was skeptical going into the show, but my SO made me watch. Was hooked by the end.
      Apparently these episodes were filmed at the same time as the ones released as season 1, hence the quick turnaround.
      Ben

      Comment


      • Originally posted by idvsego View Post
        I started watching Turned. Only a couple of episodes in but good so far.
        Do you mean Turn? As in the story of the Woodhull spy ring?

        Absolutely PHENOMENAL show.
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by armedferret View Post
          Do you mean Turn? As in the story of the Woodhull spy ring?

          Absolutely PHENOMENAL show.
          Yes. That.

          Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by armedferret View Post
            The Americans is over and I'm sad.

            I'm actually less sad about the fact it's over, and far more sad/pissed about the ending. What a shitshow of a slow-pitch softball game that was.
            Personally I loved that finale. Gonna rewatch that ep again this wk.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Scofield View Post
              Personally I loved that finale. Gonna rewatch that ep again this wk.

              I actually drove past the parking garage in Georgetown where that scene was filmed on Thursday and I flipped the garage off. That's how stupid all that crap was. :P
              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

              Comment


              • Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                I actually drove past the parking garage in Georgetown where that scene was filmed on Thursday and I flipped the garage off. That's how stupid all that crap was. :P
                you'd be in the minority for not liking the finale. thematically i thought it was perfect.

                finished s2 of goliath. good, not as great as s1 but it was good to see everyone again

                Comment


                • Just binged the entire series of The Haunting Of Hill House on Netflix. A masterpiece. Highly recommend and perfect for this time of year.

                  Comment


                  • Five episodes into Season 1 of The Man in the High Castle. It's okay. I'll keep watching with hopes that it picks up soon.

                    I also recently finished Season 4 of Better Call Saul. Love that show.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shade View Post
                      Just binged the entire series of The Haunting Of Hill House on Netflix. A masterpiece. Highly recommend and perfect for this time of year.
                      Yes! My wife and are through the first 6 episodes and enjoying it immensely. I tend not to expect much from original Netflix horror content, but Haunting of Hill House is fantastic. It's pretty much what I was hoping the first season of American Horror Story was going to be. It just nails the creepy, suspenseful vibe without being too reliant on jump scares.

                      Even though I'm not done with it yet, it already feels like one of those shows that I wish I could watch for the first time again.
                      Last edited by Deke; October 16, 2018, 02:17 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Just finished the newest season of Bojack. Maybe you've heard of him. He was on a very famous TV show. Back in the 90s.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                          Just finished the newest season of Bojack. Maybe you've heard of him. He was on a very famous TV show. Back in the 90s.
                          Also just finished this too. I ended up watching all of the other seasons for the first time the six months or so before season 5 came out. Great show!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shade View Post
                            Just binged the entire series of The Haunting Of Hill House on Netflix. A masterpiece. Highly recommend and perfect for this time of year.
                            Yeah! I just read good things about the series in the local newspaper. I'll likely wait and see if the series makes it to DVD and then take it out of the library.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Six episodes in to The Haunting of Hill House, hoping to finish it this week. As others have said, it's really great and I can't wait to see how it wraps up. But I'm going slow so I can watch as much as possible during daylight hours. I read a bunch of Shirley Jackson last year so it's been cool to see what they kept and what they changed for this adaptation (and I'll be curious to see how the We Have Always Lived in the Castle movie adaption turns out)
                              “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
                              "The mood will pass, sir.”

                              Comment


                              • Man in the High Castle's getting a little sci-fi for my taste, but i'm still enjoying it.

                                Big Mouth was fantastic. Anything with Jason Mantzoukas in it is fantastic.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X