Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Is it on Netflix??
    It's not on Netflix, but it IS on PBS's streaming service: http://www.pbs.org/show/great-british-baking-show/

Unfortunately you need PBS as part of your TV package or to otherwise have a local PBS membership to watch. I didn't, so I ended up springing for a monthly PBS membership for the next couple months so I could watch.

Let me know if you want streaming credentials for the PBS site and I'd be happy to share mine with you.

Comment

Watching the old Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Everytime I see Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad this is what I remember. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglass View Post
        Watching the old Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Everytime I see Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad this is what I remember. Lol.
        I was all over Malcolm in the Middle when the show was in production. It would be part of my regular Sunday of sloth-ness. Football. Followed by Animation Domination. Followed by Malcolm. I think I'm gaining 5lbs just writing about it again.

Great show.

Comment

Oof, been a while and i forgot to mention a lot of good shows i saw. but i wanted to mention that money heist on netflix is quite the spectacle

Comment

Sneaky Pete Season 2
            Goliath Season 2
            Both were pretty good, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
              Oof, been a while and i forgot to mention a lot of good shows i saw. but i wanted to mention that money heist on netflix is quite the spectacle
              This. I had season 1 in my watch list for ages and never got around to it. Saw that a 2nd season had come out and decided to give it a try. Really enjoying it so far.

Also burning through the 2 new seasons of Grand Designs that went up on Netflix a few weeks ago. Some of the houses are definitely not for me, others are pretty damn interesting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                Sneaky Pete Season 2
                Goliath Season 2
                Both were pretty good, imo.
                Goliath season 2 isnt out yet...

Comment

Just finished the first 2 seasons of The Expanse on Amazon Prime, a little late to catch up on Season 3 (on demand only has back to episode 5)

Just started Archer Season 9

Next up are Season 2 of Westworld and Bosch

Favorite show of this season was Agents of Shield, almost gave up on it halfway through Season 2, but happy I stayed with it. Getting better with age (love how they treat the mid season finale as if it were a season finale)
                  Last edited by 77Pat; June 9, 2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Been enjoying Into The Badlands. Good action stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                      Goliath season 2 isnt out yet...
                      on the private torrenting site I use it is.

Comment

The Americans is over and I'm sad.

I'm actually less sad about the fact it's over, and far more sad/pissed about the ending. What a shitshow of a slow-pitch softball game that was.
                        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I started watching Turned. Only a couple of episodes in but good so far.

Comment

Ive been watching Atlanta and Silicon Valley. Also happy that The Profit is back. On reality show that is enjoyable.

Comment

I'm waiting with bated breath for S2 of Queer Eye this Friday
                              Ben

Comment

Killing Eve, Handmaids Tale season 2, and Westworld.

Comment

Working...
                                X