Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Is it on Netflix??
    It's not on Netflix, but it IS on PBS's streaming service: http://www.pbs.org/show/great-british-baking-show/

Unfortunately you need PBS as part of your TV package or to otherwise have a local PBS membership to watch. I didn't, so I ended up springing for a monthly PBS membership for the next couple months so I could watch.

Let me know if you want streaming credentials for the PBS site and I'd be happy to share mine with you.

Comment

• Watching the old Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Everytime I see Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad this is what I remember. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglass View Post
        Watching the old Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Everytime I see Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad this is what I remember. Lol.
        I was all over Malcolm in the Middle when the show was in production. It would be part of my regular Sunday of sloth-ness. Football. Followed by Animation Domination. Followed by Malcolm. I think I'm gaining 5lbs just writing about it again.

Great show.

Comment

• Oof, been a while and i forgot to mention a lot of good shows i saw. but i wanted to mention that money heist on netflix is quite the spectacle

Comment

• Sneaky Pete Season 2
            Goliath Season 2
            Both were pretty good, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scofield View Post
              Oof, been a while and i forgot to mention a lot of good shows i saw. but i wanted to mention that money heist on netflix is quite the spectacle
              This. I had season 1 in my watch list for ages and never got around to it. Saw that a 2nd season had come out and decided to give it a try. Really enjoying it so far.

Also burning through the 2 new seasons of Grand Designs that went up on Netflix a few weeks ago. Some of the houses are definitely not for me, others are pretty damn interesting though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shade View Post
                Sneaky Pete Season 2
                Goliath Season 2
                Both were pretty good, imo.
                Goliath season 2 isnt out yet...

Comment

• Just finished the first 2 seasons of The Expanse on Amazon Prime, a little late to catch up on Season 3 (on demand only has back to episode 5)

Just started Archer Season 9

Next up are Season 2 of Westworld and Bosch

Favorite show of this season was Agents of Shield, almost gave up on it halfway through Season 2, but happy I stayed with it. Getting better with age (love how they treat the mid season finale as if it were a season finale)
                  Last edited by 77Pat; June 9, 2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Been enjoying Into The Badlands. Good action stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                      Goliath season 2 isnt out yet...
                      on the private torrenting site I use it is.

Comment

• The Americans is over and I'm sad.

I'm actually less sad about the fact it's over, and far more sad/pissed about the ending. What a shitshow of a slow-pitch softball game that was.
                        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

• I started watching Turned. Only a couple of episodes in but good so far.

Comment

• Ive been watching Atlanta and Silicon Valley. Also happy that The Profit is back. On reality show that is enjoyable.

Comment

• I'm waiting with bated breath for S2 of Queer Eye this Friday
                              Ben

Comment

• Killing Eve, Handmaids Tale season 2, and Westworld.

Comment

Working...
                                X