Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoutout for Masters of Sex!

Comment

Via Netflix, watched both seasons of Broadchurch, starring David Tenent and His Awesome Yet Indecipherable Burr. Liked it a lot, apparently there's a third season underway and I'm not quite sure where they're going to go with it, but I'm sure I'll check it out when it hits streaming.
      “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
      "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Has anybody else watched Black Mirror? I watched a few episodes on Netflix recently. Pretty intense anthology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've watched every episode. Love the show! It's extremely dark (ugh that first episode with the PM) but I find some of the ideas they play with to be pretty interesting. I really enjoyed the episode with Jon Hamm. If you like it there's more coming too, 6 new episodes come out October 21st on Netflix.

Comment

I just started watching The Americans and Veep. Both are great, highly recommended.

That being said, nothing makes me more excited than new episodes of This Old House on PBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
              I've watched every episode. Love the show! It's extremely dark (ugh that first episode with the PM) but I find some of the ideas they play with to be pretty interesting. I really enjoyed the episode with Jon Hamm. If you like it there's more coming too, 6 new episodes come out October 21st on Netflix.
              Yeah, that PM episode was almost too much. Good to hear new episodes on the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back to watching Elementary. Just caught the premiere the other night.

Comment

I've watched the first five or six episodes of The Crown on Netflix.

It is the period drama that all those over-sexed, melodramatic, dubiously historically accurate soap operas like Downton Abbey would wish they could be, if only they were smart enough to realize how stupid they actually were.
                  Ben

Comment

Rick and Morty. Absolutely loving it.

Comment

The wife-to-be has been watching re-runs of The Mentalist. And as much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to get sucked in...

Comment

Re-watching Luther and making my way through Black Mirror as well...both are great stuff but I will need something a little less bleak after I'm done...
                        “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
                        "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sideswipe View Post
                          Re-watching Luther and making my way through Black Mirror as well...both are great stuff but I will need something a little less bleak after I'm done...
                          I see so much depressing shit in my day-to-day life that I have a hard time watching "serious," dark, emotionally-involving TV shows anymore... ain't nobody got time fo dat. I mostly just watch assorted documentaries and the rare high quality reality show (e.g. Great British Bake Off) or relatively-lighthearted-but-still-somewhat-intelligent comedy (Parks and Rec, Arrested Development).
                          Ben

Comment

I watch the series "Goliath" the other day on Amazon, that's about as close to TV as I get, and it was a made really well.

Comment

Caught a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Man, that's an awesome show.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X