No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to the guys who rec'ed Silicon Valley. Only took me 4 days to get caught up. Also, been really enjoying the new season of Veep. I think I'll check out Peaky Blinders next.

Comment

I need to get caught up on Veep, what I saw of the first season was solid but I've fallen way behind.
      “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
      "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
        Just started Bloodline season 1. Only two episodes in but intrigued. Think I will keep watching.
        Actually just finished season 1 over Memorial Day weekend. It was good enough to keep me interested and watching, but I decided to hold off a bit on starting season 2 for fear of burning out.

Comment

Maybe I've already mentioned it here but 12 Monkeys is solidly into its second excellent season and unfortunately SyFy hasn't given any indication of renewing it for a third so please watch and help raise its numbers! It's a great show that reminds me most of Fringe but the story is easier to follow and IMO better executed/less crazy (as far as that goes for a time travel show). And Amanda Schull is nice to look at.

I can't seem to keep up with The Americans.

Comment

Anyone watching Aquarius? It's on Netflix, stars Duchovny as a detective involved around Charles Manson pre-murder spree. A pretty interesting concept, obviously set in the late 60s. Not sure if it'll hold, but it's been interesting enough.

Still working through Peaky season 1 with the gf (watched 1 & 2 before, just getting her caught up), so am antsy to get through to season 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
              Just started Bloodline season 1. Only two episodes in but intrigued. Think I will keep watching.
              Bloodline gets off to a slow start in the first season, but I recommend it.

Comment

started peaky blinders, not into it after 1.5 eps...keep going?

loving 12 monkeys

bloodline season 1 is ok but im off the bandwagon

orange is the new black has lost me due to the extension for another 3 seasons (wtf?)

off the narcos wagon too

i love the americans

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION] I felt the same way through the first 1.5 episodes of Peaky Blinders but I recommend you at least finish season 1 and re-access if season 2 is worth it. I really like the show for what it's worth. The Americans is legit. If you've got Prime, The Man in the High Castle was good. I must admit, I'm a history buff so all these are my type of shows.

Comment

finished s1 of peaky blinders...sorry but i'm off the train

now i have nothing to watch during summer =(

may rewatch the latest season of arrested development

EDIT: cant rewatch arrested development since it was recut in chronological order...just gonna wait for that to be released...
                    Last edited by Scofield; June 24, 2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION]: have you watched Veep? Excellent show. Silicon Valley was good, but the latest season is faltering.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                        [MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION]: have you watched Veep? Excellent show. Silicon Valley was good, but the latest season is faltering.
                        i actually have hbogo and have heard good things about it, so ill give veep a try. ill look into silicon valley, havent heard much about it. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                          I like veep also

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

watched the first episode of veep...wasn't a fan of the style at all. guessing it doesn't change much?

may just go ahead and rewatch game of thrones instead lol

Comment

I'm almost done with Strike Back season 3 (US). Seasons 1,2 and 3 available on Amazon Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                                watched the first episode of veep...wasn't a fan of the style at all. guessing it doesn't change much?

may just go ahead and rewatch game of thrones instead lol
                                It may take a few episodes to a season to really get into it, but it really hits its stride. The character chemistry is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X