No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just starting Mr. Robot. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
      I'm just starting Mr. Robot. So far, so good.
      It's great. And they filmed significant portions in the main conference room at my office - which is a little jarring.

Comment

Sweet. Thanks [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION]. I heard an interview with Christian Slater on The Nerdist podcast and figured I'd give it a go. From what I understand in the security community, the show is pretty close to life. Unlike, say, CSI:Cyber <shudder>

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
          I found it to be pretty boring.

Broadchurch was enjoyable. Second season was "meh".

It doesn't. It's ok and worth the time investment but it's not spectacular.
          Wow. I would put BB up there with the first handful of seasons of the Sopranos and The Wire. Golden Age of TV stuff.

Comment

Not sure how many of you have watched Mad Dogs on Amazon Prime, but this show is great. Based of the British series. Great cast, great story line
            We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by APinNC View Post
              Not sure how many of you have watched Mad Dogs on Amazon Prime, but this show is great. Based of the British series. Great cast, great story line
              Got this on my watch list. Looks intense.

Comment

Caught an episode of Man Seeking Woman last night. I need to start watching this. It's has all the side takes or whatever you call it in Family Guy but they are actually happening in the story line.

Comment

I started watching Lucifer and binged watched the first five episodes. It's decent.
                  My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Better Call Saul
                    The Walking Dead
                    The 100
                    The Expanse (catching up)
                    Arrow
                    Supergirl
                    Billions
                    Homeland

I have a lot of these episodes DVR'd but when I plop down to watch TV, these are the shows I choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Leija View Post
                      Better Call Saul
                      The Walking Dead
                      The 100
                      The Expanse (catching up)
                      Arrow
                      Supergirl
                      Billions
                      Homeland

I have a lot of these episodes DVR'd but when I plop down to watch TV, these are the shows I choose.
                      I've watched the first two episodes of billions. It's pretty good.
                      My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Love on Netflix started out promising but I was pretty sick of the characters halfway through the season.

Cooked, the Michael Pollan food documentary on Netflix is pretty good if you're into that kind of thing.

I just finished the first season of Man Seeking Woman and it really grew on me. It's worth watching 2-3 episodes before you form an opinion.

Comment

If you haven't done peaky blinders yet, I strongly suggest it.

Comment

Not sure if I mentioned this show before, but I've been sucked in to Face Off. I am continually impressed how over three days the make artists can completely transform a person from concept to art.

Comment

Almost through the latest season of Wentworth. It's an Aussie drama about a women's penitentiary, but the story lines go far beyond just the female inmates. Brilliant writing and characters.

On Netflix
                              We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by Manceptional View Post
                                If you haven't done peaky blinders yet, I strongly suggest it.
                                Agree. Come on with the 3rd season already.

I like Bosch on amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X