No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying Elementary right now. The interaction between Holmes and Watson always makes me laugh. Plus Watson/Lucy Lu isn't too hard to take either...

Comment

Originally posted by fencedwall View Post
      Master of None was great! It made me want to step up my blazer game, plus it has a great soundtrack.
      Agreed. The soundtrack is quite good.

Comment

I watched the first season of The Man in the High Castle. I really liked the whole season but there was one thing that bugged the crap out of me at the end. I was disappointed. Something did not sit well with me. I don't want to go on as I don't want to spoil it for people.

Comment

Into the Badlands. Loving the fight and action scenes. The plot and dialogue on the other hand...not so much.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr. Bean. It's the traditional sign that Christmas is here.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              I'm enjoying Elementary right now. The interaction between Holmes and Watson always makes me laugh. Plus Watson/Lucy Lu isn't too hard to take either...
              I love that show. A lot of the stuff he says cracks me up. Also the way he pronounces words like zebra and garage.
              My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

[MENTION=14255]thecharlesg[/MENTION] oh yeah. Definitely one of my favourite shoes right now. His mannerisms and everything just kill me.

Comment

The Expanse and Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Comment

Toast of London. It's pretty out there, but Matt Berry could read the phonebook and I would be in stitches.

Comment

Black Mirror on Netflix. Shades of The Twilight Zone with a focus on the perils of 21st century technology.

Comment

I just started Making a Murder... at the request of about 20 friends...

Comment

Just downloaded Mr. Robot. Haven't started watching it yet, but have heard good things.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Leija View Post
                            I just started Making a Murder... at the request of about 20 friends...
                            That documentary is maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              Just downloaded Mr. Robot. Haven't started watching it yet, but have heard good things.
                              I wasn't sure what I was getting into, but wound up really enjoying Mr. Robot. Really glad there will be a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                                Brooklyn Nine-Nine
                                Boyle oil!

Comment

Working...
                                X