No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the last season of The Wire on prime. Casually watching Better Call Saul. Saving the current season of the Walking Dead for the summer.

Comment

Been watching Gotham on FOX. Think they do a really good job on the costumes. I like Jim Gordon's clean-cut style, the Penguin's eccentric tuxedos, and of course Alfred's impeccable three-piece looks.

Comment

True Detective.

Comment

Anyone catch the premiere of In to the Badlands last night?

Comment

Really enjoyed Master of None and Rick and Morty.

Comment

Walking Dead anyone? I have mixed feelings about this season so far...

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Anyone catch the premiere of In to the Badlands last night?
                Yes. Pretty good start with room to grow. They are hitting a lot of the standard plot points though. Main character does bad things but has a heart. There is a mystery right out of the gate. It' still fun though.

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Walking Dead anyone? I have mixed feelings about this season so far...
                Always TWD. This season has been great!

Comment

I watched the pilot for Patriot on Amazon pilot program. I enjoyed it a lot but I could see how it won't be for everyone's sense of humor. I hope it gets picked up.

Comment

I just finished season 3 Vikings and only just thought, "hey, I haven't seen a single person wearing a helmet with horns sticking out!"

Comment

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The Cleveland Show (Does anyone else watch this?)

Comment

Negative to The Cleveland Show. Tried it for a few and then never went back. I'm still watching Family Guy though.

Comment

I've just been rewatching Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix. Good shit.
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            I've just been rewatching Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix. Good shit.
                            DS9 fan?

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
                              DS9 fan?
                              I like DS9 too. I'll probably start on that once I've gone through TNG.
                              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                                Really enjoyed Master of None and Rick and Morty.
                                Master of None was great! It made me want to step up my blazer game, plus it has a great soundtrack.

Comment

Working...
                                X