y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deke View Post
    The episode last week (Charlie Work) was probably one of my top 10 Always Sunny episodes. So good
    It was the best episode I've seen in a good long long while. Last one I enjoyed this much was probably The Gang Broke Dee.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
      Coming late to the thread I realize but I just finished binge watching the entire series for The Wire. Great great show. Can't recommend it enough.
      It's becoming a very common opinion, but The Wire and Breaking Bad are the two best shows I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
        Trying to end? It's the last season. It is the end. Parks & Rec is great.
        I understand that, and knew that going in. I just thought it started much more over the top than I expected, but I've enjoyed the last few episodes since the reconciliation. Also, I do agree, it's a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by winghus View Post
          Started season 1 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix last week. A friend at work mentioned it so I watched the first episode, got hooked and am now halfway through season2 (short seasons, 6 eps each). It's a gangster show set in 1920s England and I think it's a pretty fun show. Also, the clothes are fantastic just like Joe (I think it was Joe) mentioned on the front page. I would love to have access to the cloths they use to make the costumes.
          Seconding Peaky Blinders -- a very well played main character by Cillian Murphy and overall a very entertaining show.

Comment

Suits....House of cards will be back on later this month....better call sal...walking dead...sherlock on netflix..that is my current rotation

Comment

Currently, Suits/House of Lies/Shameless.

Comment

Flash, arrow, gotham, walking dead, and better call Saul.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                  Flash, arrow, gotham, walking dead, and better call Saul.
                  Yup. These shows are in rotation on the PVR too. Good to see Walking Dead back last week.

Comment

The IT Crowd, Walking Dead, most of everything else is just filler until Game of Thrones returns in 2 months.

Comment

Just finished Sons of Anarchy and I have no words.

Comment

Currently watching Better Call Saul, Empire, Fresh off the Boat, and The Blacklist

waiting for Game of Thrones to come back!

Comment

Started Peaky Blinders last week and have been enthralled with that little universe. Better Call Saul has been great so far. Still wrapping up The X-Files (currently on Season 9, but it's been a real drag just getting through the last two seasons).

The wife has been watching Gilmore Girls and I somehow got sucked into that, despite hating most every character in the show.

Comment

My current lineup is Always Sunny, Archer, Suits, Brooklyn Nine Nine (getting bored by this), and Better Call Saul (fantastic show). The series finale of Parks and Rec almost put me to tears. I will have to find the time to sneak New Girl and Arrow back into the rotation. Also need to catch up with Boardwalk Empire, and can't wait for the finale to Mad Men.

Comment

Just finished watching the British mystery Broadchurch. Thought it was pretty good in a British who-dunnit kinda way.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                                Just finished watching the British mystery Broadchurch. Thought it was pretty good in a British who-dunnit kinda way.
                                I liked it too. Very well done and all the actors performed really well.

I just finished watching the Amazon season pilot of The Man in the High Castle and it is really good.
                                http://www.simplifiedmen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X