No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION], I was not a big fan of the last episode, but I still thought it was highly watchable and excellent overall
    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I watched all of American Horror Story: Asylum in one weekend a couple weeks ago. Other than the fact that I could probably live without seeing so much misogynistic violence, it was good. I won't say it was great but obviously good enough that I couldn't stop. (Though I did quit at the last two episodes, which was recommended to me by a friend.)

Also, that Name Game sequence.
      Ben

Comment

Yeah, that scene was pretty great. Did you watch the first season?

Comment

FWIW I think this season of Ray Donovan is one of the best shows on television. Keeps getting better and better this year.
          My cocktail videos >

Comment

oh man, I forgot about that show. Season 1 was pretty good.

Comment

I don't know if you Americans get a show called "19-2" (cop show) but watch the season 2 premier online. Features a 13 minute single take that's worth the watch alone.

Comment

Started season 1 of Peaky Blinders on Netflix last week. A friend at work mentioned it so I watched the first episode, got hooked and am now halfway through season2 (short seasons, 6 eps each). It's a gangster show set in 1920s England and I think it's a pretty fun show. Also, the clothes are fantastic just like Joe (I think it was Joe) mentioned on the front page. I would love to have access to the cloths they use to make the costumes.

Comment

Highly recommend Veep and Newsroom.

Always Sunny started rough this season, but I always make the mistake of having high expectations for the show, when it's the same degeneracy season to season, which I love.

Parks and Recreation is definitely trying to end, and I've enjoyed it so far.

Brooklyn Nine Nine has been very good at times, but the last several episodes has just been something to watch while eating.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                    Parks and Recreation is definitely trying to end, and I've enjoyed it so far.
                    Trying to end? It's the last season. It is the end. Parks & Rec is great.

Comment

Top Gear- or the best car show in the world is back on TV.

Comment

Coming late to the thread I realize but I just finished binge watching the entire series for The Wire. Great great show. Can't recommend it enough.

Comment

Better Call Saul

Comment

Brooklyn Nine Nine is great. Surprisingly enjoying Marvel's Agents of SHIELD even though I'm not a comic book/superhero guy. Better Call Saul is off to a great start, I really like that it's taken a different tone from Breaking Bad. There's too much "serious TV" on TV these days and it gets to be a bit overwhelming/heavy - TV's an escape for me so I like to keep things light for the most part.

Comment

Still watching The Simpsons after all these years. And of course Bob's Burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post

Always Sunny started rough this season, but I always make the mistake of having high expectations for the show, when it's the same degeneracy season to season, which I love.
                                The episode last week (Charlie Work) was probably one of my top 10 Always Sunny episodes. So good

Comment

Working...
                                X