• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-s-pghtYQ

until I saw the real thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os3I_AYlfc8

Comment

First disc of season 2 of Longmire is due to show up in our mailbox today. Yip. Pee.

Comment

Got caught up on 24 last night. Binged on four episodes online. Now I have to wait 1 week between each episode. Dammit.

Comment

Watched the first season of "Silicon Valley" over the weekend, pretty funny stuff. The actor who played Gabe on The Office just kills.
          “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
          "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Continuing to enjoy the heck fire out of Longmire. Great season so far.

Comment

I am halfway through Longmire and am getting ready to get into the 3rd season of Luther, 2nd season of Copper, and anxiously awaiting the 2nd season of The Fall. Apparently I like crime shows.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                I am halfway through Longmire and am getting ready to get into the 3rd season of Luther, 2nd season of Copper, and anxiously awaiting the 2nd season of The Fall. Apparently I like crime shows.
                When does the Fall hit? Sounds like we watch near identical shows on Netflix haha. No Sherlock mixed in? Solid third season there that had me wondering for a while....

Comment

I watched the first episode of Sherlock and was eh. Will finish it eventually. The fall just started filming but is Netflix original so it should hit quick

Comment

Somebody recommended the series Life. We're plodding through it. It's mediocre, and I can see why it got canceled after one season.

In the Netflix DVD cue: True Grit (the newer one) and A Streetcar Named Desire (my baby has never seen it). STELLAAAA!

Comment

Orange is the New Black, season 2.
                      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                        Yep. Good stuff. Fiancée finished it without me last week. I have about 5 eps left.

Comment

FX's version of Fargo is pretty much the best thing on TV. All of the episodes should be up online.

Comment

Yes! The first few eps this season grossed us out a little and we almost didn't continue. But it got better.

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Comment

Review in this week's NEW YORKER trashed it.

Originally posted by jonATL View Post
                              FX's version of Fargo is pretty much the best thing on TV. All of the episodes should be up online.

Comment

I enjoyed Life but the overall plot didn't progress well. If any of you like cop shows try out Southland. Was pretty good. A change of gears, but House of Cards was very enjoyable.

Orange is in my queue too.

Comment

Working...
                                X