No announcement yet.

y'all watching anything good on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched season one, episode one of Orphan Black last night. Extremely captivating; this one has addiction potential.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
      Anybody gonna check out *Turn* on AMC?
      Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by hillcpa View Post
        Watched season one, episode one of Orphan Black last night. Extremely captivating; this one has addiction potential.
        I keep hearing about this show. I might have to check it out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
          BBC rocks!
          Last edited by yoyorobbo; March 19, 2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I rarely watch TV anymore. The only shows I watch with any regularity are Archer, Suits, Modern Family, and Parks.

I used to also watch Community, but it's not the same since Donald Glover (Troy) left... although I'll watch it occasionally just to get a dose of Alison Brie.

Comment

Girlfriend and I just started watching Game of Thrones. At this rate, we'll get around to watching True Detective in another 3 to 4 years.

Comment

Top Gear
                Walking Dead
                Sherlock

and pretty much any MMA event on TV. I wrestled from hs to college and have trained Judo and BJJ for about 5 1/2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
                  I just saw the first two episodes of Orphan Black last night. It's a pretty decent show.

Comment

I watched the entire first season last weekend. My only concern is that they can continue the quality of the storyline in future seasons. The lead actress should have won the Emmy for her work.

Comment

The new 24 mini-series!

Comment

Waiting for season 2 of Longmire to become available on Netflix. Yes, we pay for no cable. Yes, we have no TV.

We watch everything on one of our laptops in bed. Cozy. Sexy.

But damn I miss that show.

Comment

Originally posted by WilderPegasus View Post
                          I watched the entire first season last weekend. My only concern is that they can continue the quality of the storyline in future seasons. The lead actress should have won the Emmy for her work.
                          I really enjoy that show. We are into the Resurrection show now, as well. I watch a crapload of TV shows, but it's all over our Apple TVs ore (more and more lately) the Plex.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                            Waiting for season 2 of Longmire to become available on Netflix.
                            I'm split on this show. It's great TV, but he's not always a strong supporter of "innocent till proven guilty" or personal rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                              I'm split on this show. It's great TV, but he's not always a strong supporter of "innocent till proven guilty" or personal rights.
                              That's part of the appeal. Do I agree with that approach? No. Does it make for a good story? Yes. The best story/TV/movie heroes, meaning the most compelling ones, are seldom the nice rule followers. They're usually the outsider and the rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                                That's part of the appeal. Do I agree with that approach? No. Does it make for a good story? Yes. The best story/TV/movie heroes, meaning the most compelling ones, are seldom the nice rule followers. They're usually the outsider and the rebel.
                                Like Jack Bauer.

Comment

Working...
                                X