Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
    nuff said!

Don't I know it. They're having a terrible year. I mean they're never very good, but they're worse than usual this year. Y'all should be embarassed that the game was that close. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
      That's ok. I don't have any idea what y'all are talking about, either. This is Cat Country... We only pay attention to local teams and the NFL. The South is on a different planet from the rest of the country when it comes to college football.
      Didn't you get a graduate degree in Colorado? What's your other team?

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
        Don't I know it. They're having a terrible year. I mean they're never very good, but they're worse than usual this year. Y'all should be embarassed that the game was that close. :-)
        Well I certainly am. Our coach is quite a mediocre one and in-game adjustments are an alien concept. The QB is Jekyll & Hyde and our already thin secondary was completely decimated with injuries, transfers and the likes.

I'm really looking forward to the next season though with the Big Ten move and possibly a new Defensive Coordinator + OL coach and the freshmen / sophomores having matured a little bit more (I read somewhere that 75% of the team is underclassmen). Even though I stay 5 hours away, I'm pretty sure on getting season tickets for the first time after I moved up to Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
          Didn't you get a graduate degree in Colorado? What's your other team?
          Law school at CU Boulder. Lolz @ the Buffaloes football team. I never even bothered to go to a game. Never felt any particular loyalty to the school, either. Got my degree and left ASAP.

I didn't actually go to Montana State for undergrad, either. They're just my local team and the team I always rooted for when growing up. My undergrad alma mater is a small liberal arts college in Minnesota. It has a football team... I think.
          Ben

Comment

a Carleton man?

Comment

Well since Colorado and A&M both used to be in the Big 12, they've played on multiple occassions. I remember one year they had a kicker who was just ridiculously good. I rememebr one game where they never scored a single touchdown, but still won just by making field goal after field goal.

Comment

Came across this gem and just had to post it:

Baylor bears attempting escape the Big 12 dumpster fire.

Comment

Louisville lost one game and the season was ruined.

Comment

Let's talk about a real team. 2nd in Points for, 4th in Points Allowed, and over 324 passing yards per game. GO NOLES!!!! I was a fan from the time I got my first Apex jacket back in the day. Even went as far as to marry an alum.

While I think an Oregon - FSU game would have been a bit more fun to watch I think we can take Bama.

Famous Jameis for Heisman!

Comment

It'd be good for college football for FSU to be good... I just am not sure I believe they are yet. ACC is a bunch of dopes (really, how many games against good teams have even the top teams won?), so it's tough to gauge whether they're totally legit or just playing against bad teams. Similar idea to Baylor, although I think FSU has a better base for being good. And for the record, I'm not counting Miami as being a good team, so you're only looking at Clemson. Will be an interesting game vs South Carolina to finish their season.

Comment

As a Georgia fan, I'm still mourning the loss of last year's SEC championship game. All the injuries this year have only been salt in the wound...

Comment

Working...
                        X