Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you store your keys/wallet/phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to just keep things out of my back pocket besides loose change. It's much easier to get stuff pickpocketed out of your back pocket, plus if it's a hot day out, whatever you've got in your back pocket is going to get... wet...

Comment

Has anyone here actually ever been pickpocketed? If so, where? I mean, unless you're in like, Italy, where it apparently happens all the time, I don't find this to be a particularly reasonable precaution to take.

Comment

Not me. The only time anyone I know has been pickpocketed was in New Orleans during Mardi Gras back in 2003. Pickpocketing was apparently rampant during the parades. Dunno if it's still the same post-Katrina.

Comment

@Derek: Once in Rome near the Trevi Fountain and once on a train leaving Gar du Nord (Paris train station). Both attempts were unsuccessful and tried by children <10 yrs old. I came back a month later through Paris and saw the same boy working the same train line. I haven't run into it in the States, and I usually wear my wallet in my back right pocket.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

I keep my wallet back-right too. Whenever it gets crowded I either move it or walk around with my hand on my ass.

Comment

Never understood the back pocket thing. What do you do when you sit down? Just seems awkward to me and I'm not sure why that's the traditional spot for it.

Comment

I fucked my back up hard by carrying my wallet in my back pocket (to the point where I couldn't walk--at all--for over 2 weeks). Lesson learned.

Comment

I only carry a card carrier, so the back pocket isn't a problem when sitting

Comment

Working...
                  X