MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB

Deeeeeetroit Tiiiiiiiiigers! 3rd year in a row, Central Division Champs, baby!

Who's your team? Who are your favorite players? (both past and present)

Dodgers fan here. Excited but nervous about the NLCS.

Congrats on beating Oakland. The ALCS should be a classic.

Comment

Yeah, nice classic teams. I don't mean to bash expansion clubs or anything, but something cool about how it's rounding out.

And if your nervous about the NL, just imagine how we feel about facing Boston. Yikes! Gonna need more than near-no-hitters from our horses. Watching JV last night was a thing of beauty, though. Wow!

Anyway, thanks for the gratz (on behalf of the Tigers, of course - not like *I* play on the team, right?) - and also with you, regarding your favored club, LA.

Comment

Uh oh.

Comment

Comment

Go Sox

I'd love to see my two teams play. Cardinals vs Sox, baby!
            Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

My two teams are the Giants and Sox. First Giants game I watched live was back in 2002 at the ripe age of 8, wish they were in the playoffs. How about them Sox though?

Comment

Boooooo...! Hissssss...!

Comment

A little "What did you do today?" and "WIWT" thread-mashup:

Tough to take a full-frontal selfie (errr, you know what I meant) sitting in the stands at the ball game. Also my apologies in advance for an enormous pic. Imageshack doesn't seem to want to let me resize pics via my phone. Ah well... Big game - Big pic!

Deeeeeeetroit Tiiiiiiiiiiigers!

Comment

^such quality seats! I remember my dad and younger brother trying to get tickets to see game 7 of the NLCS last year and boy do prices get jacked up -.-

Comment

Yeah, they were pricey face value ($110 each), but our neighbors asked us late afternoon if we wanted to join them.... for *free*. Uhm.... YES! Not sure how they got the tix - they get quite a lot of different opportunities for Red Wings and Tigers games tix. Connections pay off, eh?

Anyway, it was a great game (as a DET fan, that is) to be there live for. Crazy excitement over some much needed offense. The pitching dominance is cool to see, talent wise, on both sides, but everybody likes to see some scoring too, right? Good luck to Boston, but of course I'll be rooting for Deeeeeetroit!

Comment

Go Sox. Been a fan since 86 when I was watching them in the series against the Mets. It broke my 6 year old heart. Sad that my grandfather missed them winning in 2004.

Comment

Well... Poop.

Comment

<-----

Comment

Sweet clementine ba ba baaa!
                              Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X