Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Movie Trailers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46

    Comment


      #47
      Any of you watch Godzilla yet? Sounds like it's supposed to be really good

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
        Any of you watch Godzilla yet? Sounds like it's supposed to be really good
        I heard, from more then one source, it's not great and not what they are marketing it to be.



        I'm sold! This looks good!

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
          Any of you watch Godzilla yet? Sounds like it's supposed to be really good
          Originally posted by JGL View Post
          I heard, from more then one source, it's not great and not what they are marketing it to be.
          Saw it on Friday and I really enjoyed it, though I may be fairly easily pleased by movies. I was expecting an epic, big-budget monster attack action movie and that's exactly what I got. [MENTION=6439]JGL[/MENTION] is right, it wasn't exactly as it appeared, which I appreciated. One thing they did a spectacular job of was establishing the sheer size of Godzilla. So many shots were from a human perspective, which added an element of awe and horror every time you saw Godzilla. Worth a watch (in IMAX 3D, if you can) if only for the monster fight scenes.

          Comment


            #50
            Thanks for the input [MENTION=4719]bjmcgeever[/MENTION]. Anything after the credits?

            Just to be clear, I wasn't saying I heard it was a bad movie, just not the level of awesome all the hype accumulated.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by JGL View Post
              Thanks for the input [MENTION=4719]bjmcgeever[/MENTION]. Anything after the credits?

              Just to be clear, I wasn't saying I heard it was a bad movie, just not the level of awesome all the hype accumulated.
              Not that I know of.

              Comment


                #52
                This looks promising:

                Comment


                  #53
                  Thanks. It does look good.

                  Also looks like a nice wardrobe, although Benedict seems to look good in almost anything.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                    Thanks. It does look good.

                    Also looks like a nice wardrobe, although Benedict seems to look good in almost anything.
                    But does Mr. Cumberbatch look good in a cumberbund?

                    Comment


                      #55



                      Comment


                        #56

                        Comment


                          #57
                          I thought this was just another cheesy action movie but it has a perfect score on rottentomatoes.com so far so my interest is piqued:

                          Comment


                            #58
                            HULKBUSTER! Wish they had a glimpse of the Vision:

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Star Wars 7 this Friday.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Probably going to be cheesy but....nostalgia:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X