New Movie Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Any of you watch Godzilla yet? Sounds like it's supposed to be really good

Comment

Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
        I heard, from more then one source, it's not great and not what they are marketing it to be.

I'm sold! This looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
          Originally posted by JGL View Post
          I heard, from more then one source, it's not great and not what they are marketing it to be.
          Saw it on Friday and I really enjoyed it, though I may be fairly easily pleased by movies. I was expecting an epic, big-budget monster attack action movie and that's exactly what I got. [MENTION=6439]JGL[/MENTION] is right, it wasn't exactly as it appeared, which I appreciated. One thing they did a spectacular job of was establishing the sheer size of Godzilla. So many shots were from a human perspective, which added an element of awe and horror every time you saw Godzilla. Worth a watch (in IMAX 3D, if you can) if only for the monster fight scenes.

Comment

Thanks for the input [MENTION=4719]bjmcgeever[/MENTION]. Anything after the credits?

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying I heard it was a bad movie, just not the level of awesome all the hype accumulated.

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
              Thanks for the input [MENTION=4719]bjmcgeever[/MENTION]. Anything after the credits?

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying I heard it was a bad movie, just not the level of awesome all the hype accumulated.
              Not that I know of.

Comment

This looks promising:

Comment

Thanks. It does look good.

Also looks like a nice wardrobe, although Benedict seems to look good in almost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                    Thanks. It does look good.

Also looks like a nice wardrobe, although Benedict seems to look good in almost anything.
                    But does Mr. Cumberbatch look good in a cumberbund?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I thought this was just another cheesy action movie but it has a perfect score on rottentomatoes.com so far so my interest is piqued:

Comment

HULKBUSTER! Wish they had a glimpse of the Vision:

Comment

Star Wars 7 this Friday.

Comment

Probably going to be cheesy but....nostalgia:

Comment

Working...
                                X