New Movie Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
    Didn't really register in my 34 year old head until today to ask why are they wearing masks?
    Purely for marketing and distinguishing purposes.

Comment

Leave it to Michael Bay...,

Comment

Didn't really register in my 34 year old head until today to ask why are they wearing masks?
        What are you saying, that all mutant turtles look alike? How speciesist!

Comment

Sorry. I just realized it's so that they can have a normal day job at the daily planet.

Comment

Now this is what I'm talking about - Hercules w/ The Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqY089piQ4

Comment

Should be called "Limitless: The New Formula"

Comment

Omg the TMNT....they looked like gorillas, just a terrible job on the faces.

That Lucy one...the 10% of the brain thing has been proven to be bunk...IIR that theory came from desolving POWs brains with acid and they found basic functionality existed after some crazy amount of the brain was gone. Looks like an anime type plot with some of the crazy abilities she has though, could be interesting.

Comment

It's just they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.

Comment

Anyone watch captain america yet? Worth a see? I
                    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                    I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                      Anyone watch captain america yet?
                      I saw it last night, and for the $5 bucks I paid I was happy with my investment. It was a bit slow at times, but I felt it was a lot better than the first movie. Action good, explosions good, plot acceptable, girl okay (debatable).

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                        I saw it last night, and for the $5 bucks I paid I was happy with my investment. It was a bit slow at times, but I felt it was a lot better than the first movie. Action good, explosions good, plot acceptable, girl okay (debatable).
                        Did you stay for the 2 extras during the credits?

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
                          Did you stay for the 2 extras during the credits?
                          Yes I did.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                            Yes I did.
                            Nice will check it out this weekend. Always like good action scenes
                            "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                            I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                              Nice will check it out this weekend. Always like good action scenes
                              GeekDad (a source I typically tap when we take the kiddos to see films) said, "I can say that, unlike any of the previous Marvel films, this one succeeds on multiple levels: it’s a seriously terrific political thriller; it has real, believable character development throughout; and it’s one of the best action films I’ve ever seen."

He added, "Essentially, if you like movies in general, and you like action movies even a little bit, you should go see this. Even if you’re not a fan of superhero movies, and don’t know Steve Rogers from Roy Rogers, there’s enough in CA:TWS that you’ll enjoy that that won’t matter."

Here's the full article: 10 Things Parents Should Know About Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Spoiler-Free)

We saw it on Sunday, with our 8 year old daughter and 10 year old son (... and their 74 year old Grandma). There were some scenes during which my wife (wisely) thought it best to cover my daughters eyes/ears. But she's a fairly-"adult" little kiddo, so she was fine with the rest of it. She's seen Avengers several times, and the whole Iron Man series. Like GeekDad advises, If you're contemplating taking young kids, you'll need to make your own call, based on their level of maturity and your level of comfort in doing so; but for us BIG boys... go see it!
                              Last edited by yoyorobbo; April 8, 2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Amazing spider man2 not that great mostly hype no wonder its dropping in reviews as well,and in box office numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X