Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing advice for Thailand

Hey Gang,

So I'm going to Asia for a couple weeks in September. I'll be spending about four days in Bangkok, four days in Phuket, and then two days in Hong Kong.

I've never been to that part of the world before. I'd like to bring only a backpack and one carry-on bag. Any packing lists, or suggestions for particular clothing items is appreciated. Thanks!

For t-shirts, use the sports/sweat wicking ones instead of regular cotton tees.

When I went, I only brought one and the rest cotton shirts. It was so bad in the cotton shirts that I wanted to just wash the sports one every day. I went backing too and they fold up really small and light.

Nike makes super simple, solid color ones if you don't wanna look like you're doing the combine.

Comment

Oh man. Thailand is gorgeous. I loved it and could have eaten there for the rest of my life, but I have never been hotter. Ever. For 10 straight days. Good luck, sir. Particularly with the temples that require long pants. The lightest fabrics you can find. Shorts, T's, light polos. Light colors.
      "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
      X