Lunchbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunchbox

Anyone have a lead on a nice, basic, somewhat inexpensive lunchbox?

I'm bringing my lunch to work more and more and the bag I'm using is getting a little ragged.

Dappered did a piece on the "classic construction worker lunchbox" last year, but it's no longer available on Amazon.

No real special requirements other than:

-It can carry food

-No Hello Kitty, Nascar, skulls, etc.

Thanks!

How about 80's nostalgia metal lunch boxes? I saw some at Five Below this summer.

Comment

As awesome as my GI Joe and WWF lunchboxes were back in the 80's, IMO they're a little too hipster now and would probably look pretty ridiculous with my business casual work clothes... I would rather stick to something plain. Appreciate the idea, though.

Comment

Have you checked out:

http://www.lunchboxes.com/plain.html

I just use my messenger bag and put my tupperware in a grocery store bag in case of explosion. Not sexy but it takes up less room and when I carried both I looked like an urban sherpa.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Thanks Yacko -- that's what I'm looking for. I looked through Amazon, ebay, etc. but of course not "lunchboxes.com"...

Comment

Yeah, I just use the grocery store plastic bags myself.

Comment

Working...
            X