Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diversification
    replied
    Things appear to be working as the should so far. I have been getting alerts as expected, browsing is good and so is posting. I'm on an iteration of Jelly Bean (Android 4+).

Leave a comment:

• DapperedPaul
    replied
    As many of you have noticed, Tapatalk is now running on the forum. Not sure all the quirks are worked out of it, so please post feedback here.

Leave a comment:

• Raymaane
    replied
    Works fine on my Android.

Leave a comment:

• rendiw143
    replied
    Yeah seems to be working on mine as well! Woot!

Leave a comment:

• drocpsu
    replied
    Test! Just downloaded the app. Testing it out now for the first time.

Leave a comment:

• drocpsu
    replied
    I saw the popup for this as well. I suppose I'll give it a try and see how it is.

Leave a comment:

• diversification
    replied
    OMG Tapatalk is now available???

Thank you guys so much!

Leave a comment:

• Stick
    replied
    I love it. I think there's a free version, which would probably have ads. I paid the $2 or so it and I've never seen an ad. I regularly browse four or five different forums (because I'm a guy with many interests) and having Dappered available means that they're all available on tapatalk now! Having everything in one place, neatly organized, and nicely formatted for my phone is well worth less than the price of a beer.

Leave a comment:

• yoyorobbo
    replied
    I saw the app ad pop up on my iPhone when checking the threads this morning. Never used it. Never even heard of it before you guys mentioned it here.

Looks like a number of reviewers at the app store have dinged it as "used to work great" - "they've added ads to posts" - etc. I think I'll hold out for now. I'm not overly involved in multiple social media doodads presently. But any personal feedback/reviews from y'all on it, in case I decide to give it a whirl anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Stick
    replied
    Wish granted!

Leave a comment:

• DapperedPaul
    replied
    Tapatalk is something we definitely want to do, but we're still waiting on and working through resolving some plugin compatibility issues.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied
    Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
    Posted with Tapatalk for iPhone.
    Haha!

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    I'll remind Paul about this tonight. He's been very busy with a move, new job, etc. Please be patient.

Posted with Tapatalk for iPhone.

Leave a comment:

• diversification
    replied
    Originally posted by Stick View Post
    Is there anything one of us could do to help? I know it shouldn't be too difficult, since we use vBulletin. I'm sure the big man has a lot on his plate, so I'm sure someone could step up and get this done for him (maybe even me). This is something that I've wanted to see since I started reading Dappered! I use Tapatalk to keep up with a handful of other forums and Dappered is the last one that I browse that isn't on there.

It would be great if this was possible! I would have volunteered a long time ago, but I wouldn't really have any clue what I'm doing. Anyway, how about it mods?

Leave a comment:

• Stick
    replied
    Is there anything one of us could do to help? I know it shouldn't be too difficult, since we use vBulletin. I'm sure the big man has a lot on his plate, so I'm sure someone could step up and get this done for him (maybe even me). This is something that I've wanted to see since I started reading Dappered! I use Tapatalk to keep up with a handful of other forums and Dappered is the last one that I browse that isn't on there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X