Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk

I would love to see this forum begin using Tapatalk. I know they've just incorporated the ability to put ads in the app and my understanding is that it lets the ads pay for the Tapatalk service as opposed to the forum paying.

Anyway, I'd love to see this: I do most of my forum browsing from my phone and this would make it so much easier. The ability to push thread update alerts is nice too!
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Bump. How about it Dappered Gods: is Tapatalk coming to this forum?
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I would think it is possible being that we use vbulletin which should integrate. I'll touch base with Paul to get his thoughts.
      My cocktail videos >

Comment

This would be awesome, I use tapatalk for some other forums I use and it is great.

Comment

Originally posted by tdig View Post
          I would think it is possible being that we use vbulletin which should integrate. I'll touch base with Paul to get his thoughts.
          Any update on this? I really think it'd make a difference in the traffic you see coming through. Users receiving push notifications and lightning speed mobile access to this forum would almost certainly be a good thing...

Comment

Any updates fellows?

Comment

The moderators have been enjoying Tapatalk for months now, but we're hesitant to share our luxurious experience with the common Dappered Threads member.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                The moderators have been enjoying Tapatalk for months now, but we're hesitant to share our luxurious experience with the common Dappered Threads member.
                We are the 99%.

Comment

This pretty much goes without saying, but

Last edited by diversification; June 21, 2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

In all seriousness though, can we get an update on this. It's pretty crucial for some of us.

Comment

I'll ask Paul about it this evening and direct him to this thread. He's been quite busy.

Posted with Tapatalk for iPhone.

Comment

I'll ask Paul about it this evening and direct him to this thread. He's been quite busy.

Posted with Tapatalk for iPhone.
                        Last time I spoke with him about it he mentioned it being something that might be considered down the road but wasnt ready to add it to the list at the time.
                        My cocktail videos >

Comment

tdig, Good to know.

Comment

Is there anything one of us could do to help? I know it shouldn't be too difficult, since we use vBulletin. I'm sure the big man has a lot on his plate, so I'm sure someone could step up and get this done for him (maybe even me). This is something that I've wanted to see since I started reading Dappered! I use Tapatalk to keep up with a handful of other forums and Dappered is the last one that I browse that isn't on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick View Post
                              Is there anything one of us could do to help? I know it shouldn't be too difficult, since we use vBulletin. I'm sure the big man has a lot on his plate, so I'm sure someone could step up and get this done for him (maybe even me). This is something that I've wanted to see since I started reading Dappered! I use Tapatalk to keep up with a handful of other forums and Dappered is the last one that I browse that isn't on there.

It would be great if this was possible! I would have volunteered a long time ago, but I wouldn't really have any clue what I'm doing. Anyway, how about it mods?

Comment

Working...
                              X