• Show
Clear All

Whiskey Sour
    Tom Collins

Comment

Okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Acton
        Hey,I am here and i read out all the reviews about the favorite cocktail of the different people.
        Be frankly personally i don't like any cocktail because it is not good for the health and cause of the
        mentally stress.
        I like any cocktail, because it is good for my health and my mental stress.

Comment

Any requests for a certain cocktail or ingredient to use for a new vid? Might try and do one Sunday night.
          My cocktail videos >

Comment

Cynar

Comment

Earl grey infused gin
              "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
                Earl grey infused gin
                I do have some earl grey tea...
                My cocktail videos >

Comment

Made a great cocktail recently with lemon juice, honey simple syrup, earl grey infused gin, and an egg white. Dangerously tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
                    Made a great cocktail recently with lemon juice, honey simple syrup, earl grey infused gin, and an egg white. Dangerously tasty.
                    You lost me at 'egg,' which belongs on my plate, not in my glass.

Comment

Ah, you are missing out, sir. I don't use them often, but they are essential to make a fizz.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
                        You lost me at 'egg,' which belongs on my plate, not in my glass.
                        you crazy! i feel like the first time i started using egg whites in my cocktails was a major milestone in my life.
                        My cocktail videos >

Comment

I suppose I've made homemade Irish cream with egg, and egg nog. Post some cocktails with egg white and I'll make them, as the two previous examples are using whole eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
                            I suppose I've made homemade Irish cream with egg, and egg nog. Post some cocktails with egg white and I'll make them, as the two previous examples are using whole eggs.
                            https://vimeo.com/83763217

can easily substitute regular fresh lemon juice.
                            My cocktail videos >

Comment

Originally posted by tdig View Post
                              you crazy! i feel like the first time i started using egg whites in my cocktails was a major milestone in my life.
                              Agreed. My wife still looks a bit askance when I pull the eggs out while making cocktails (and I don't do it often), but she can't argue with the results.

Also, I just now checked out your Detroiter video. It looks really great! I do love me a beer cocktail, though I don't make them very often because I don't really know many good ones. This is on the list! It will have to wait until next month, though, because I'm doing a booze-free January (for reasons unrelated to mentally stress).

ETA: I thought I remembered Slate's Troy Patterson writing an article about beer cocktails within the last couple of years. He did and it's at: http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...nd_others.html .

Comment

Here are a few beer cocktail recipes from a local bar in Cambridge. I've tried 2 of these and they were pretty good.

http://drinkcraftbeer.com/editorial/...ed-to-try.html

Comment

Working...
                                X