Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred G. Unn
    replied
    Go to hell Carolina, go to hell!!! Yes I'm drunk, but great game!

This was a WoW exclusive I brought back from Heathrow a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• VespaMatt
    replied
    Green label was my by far my favorite of all the JW blends I ever drank, and I thought a good value for the money. I've never had gold or platinum, though.

Leave a comment:

• Jano4
    replied
    Originally posted by emynd View Post
    Johnnie Walker Green Label is on close-out for $40 in PA liquor stores. Worth a shot at that price? I'm a bourbon guy and know literally nothing about scotch.
    I enjoyed green label a lot and tend to add some water to mine. JW stopped production of Green so I have a extra unopened bottle for a special occasion. I've been drinking JW for years so I tend to enjoy the brand in general.

Leave a comment:

• Fred G. Unn
    replied
    Glenfarclas 15 tonight while watching college hoops!

Leave a comment:

• andrew4h
    replied
    @bremersm, had a bottle of the Laphroig Quarter Cask that I went through very quickly last spring. Enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• Lucid
    replied
    It's been a couple of years since I've tried them side by side, but I believe the Green Label my least favorite. Still, at $40, it's tough to go wrong.

I've been on a Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban kick lately.

Leave a comment:

• pratyk
    replied
    IMO, Green Label is the best of all the "____ Label" varieties. I've seen it selling for about 60-65$ in the past.

Leave a comment:

• emynd
    replied
    Johnnie Walker Green Label is on close-out for $40 in PA liquor stores. Worth a shot at that price? I'm a bourbon guy and know literally nothing about scotch.

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied
    I was out at a company dinner last night and had a glass of Laphroig Quarter Cask. I must now buy a bottle of that. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• andrew4h
    replied
    Picked up a bottle of Ardmore Traditional Cask at the duty free shop and was pleasantly surprised. Have been on a bit of a Islay kick lately, but this peated Highland single malt has been fantastic. Definitely worth a look if you like that peaty flavor but want to experiment a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Brent k
    replied
    My mom got me a bottle of Macallan 12yo for Christmas. Never tried it before hope it lives to the hype.

Leave a comment:

• pratyk
    replied
    Went to town with Oban 14, Ardbeg 10 and some bourbon + beer last night.

I have no idea how I've showed up to work today!

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
    If you liked the 10 you have to try Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It's usually only about $10 more than the 10.
    Oh it is on the list for my next run to the liquor store.

Leave a comment:

• Fred G. Unn
    replied
    Originally posted by bremersm View Post
    My wife and daughters bought me a bottle of LAPHROAIG 10 year single malt for Father's Day. I had the pleasure of trying this at a Christmas Party late last year and it has been on my wish list ever since. I am looking forward to enjoying this again.
    If you liked the 10 you have to try Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It's usually only about $10 more than the 10.

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied
    Was at a friend's wedding this weekend. They had scotch at the bar. It was Dewars; probably the cheapest blend they offer. NEVER AGAIN.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X