Black Friday in or out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday in or out

Sup Guys?! Just wondering what everyones eyeing for Black Friday, that is if your into that kinda stuff. I am a rather religious BF shopper. I get all my electronics at this time and the wife and I hit the mall and check out the deals. 2 years back I made out with 2 winter coats (pea coat and field jacket) from H&M and paid 30 bucks for the two of them. This year i have been looking at the deals and have noticed some really enticing offers. hopefully i can get my hands on one of those 50 inch TVs.
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Going to watch Indochino, Black Lapel and Suit Supply to see if anything comes from them.

Comment

We are all but done shopping. I am going to keep my eyes on sales and see if there is anything worth getting, but the chances of me getting anything are quite low.

Comment

In. As mentioned in the previous BF mentions, even if I don't "need" anything, and even if it'll be available online, I still enjoy heading out to the stores just to experience the insanity. Plus, some stores don't advertise that other items may be on sale/marked down as well, so you can wind up with some real steals if you look hard enough.

Comment

Truth me told, I have a group of friends and we all go out to watch people fight over $7 dollar BluRay movies. I think we are going to do that again this year.

In terms of buying stuff, I am just going to wait until 00:00 on Monday and just buy all of that online.
          "We had a sick night b*tches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Leslie Chow View Post
            Truth me told, I have a group of friends and we all go out to watch people fight over $7 dollar BluRay movies. I think we are going to do that again this year.

In terms of buying stuff, I am just going to wait until 00:00 on Monday and just buy all of that online.
            LOL, and i like cyber monday as well. It is funny to see all the pychos at work i will likely buy online as almost all the deals are there for the midnight openings (tech) and head to the mall for the clothes.
            "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

I'm watching indochino and black lapel as well, hopefully something good comes up.

Comment

I have never shopped on BF nor CM... Guess I dont know what I am missing.

Comment

Never do BF, it's just a cattle call for all the crazies. Never going to camp out or get there at 5am, so the really good deals are gone already. I tend to avoid shopping in person generally (better selection online anyway), so it isn't a surprise I avoid stores on the busiest shopping day of the year. I do enjoy CM, but I'm relatively picky as to what I get after. Generally I find that I prefer paying a little bit extra for things that I actually really like vs. saving money and buying things that I kind of like.

Comment

I agree with hornsup84. I won't camp out, or get on a huge line to save money. However, I'll definitely check out CM.

Comment

Working...
                    X