Combatant Gentlemen actually shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combatant Gentlemen actually shipping?

I was one of the first people who bought Combatant Gentlemen when they first opened and I actually found the experience to be good considering the suit I got for $120 was pretty good albeit some fit problems, but obviously they went through the huge controversy of not shipping for months if not at all and then the business was sold.

I needed a cheap suit and some shoes for work, so I went online yesterday to check stock and the two pairs of shoes and the suit I wanted showed in stock. I purchased them and got an email confirmation from Toecaps but not Combatant Gentlemen. Panic started to set in because I forgot that GC had this huge shipping problem. There Amazon reviews from 2020 are littered with reviews of nothing being shipped yet, while customers were being told items were already sent. I looked at GC's social media and no posts were done since mid 2020. I emailed them to confirm my order and I did get an email back saying to check my junk/spam folder, which I did already.

Does anyone know if GC and TC are actually shipping or did they just take my money and it's time to call my credit card company?

Update: after like five emails back an forth with GC where they seemed to evade my question if my items were and in stock and could ship right away they canceled my order upon my request and I was promptly refunded. However they noted the suit was still shipped (tracking number generated) and it still might be delivered BUT I was refunded.
    Last edited by kpopcat45; August 6, 2021, 05:11 PM.

I've always been leery of CG. A search of the forums seems to indicate a hit/miss ration of maybe 50% with them. I have no experience and can only relate to posts online. Glad to hear your refund came through. If your order arrives, let us know. I'm interested in finding out how it goes.

Comment

Just stay away. They sullied their own name good and proper, and no amount of advertising or claims of "oh lots of stuff ships now!" would ever make me consider them again.
      https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Those guys are still around? I thought they were exposed as frauds years ago. Yeah, run away, run away! If you need a suit cheaper than Spier and Mackay or equivalent, just go to JC Penney.

Comment

Working...
        X