Wet/Dry Electric Shavers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet/Dry Electric Shavers

Good morning! I am looking for recommendations for wet/dry electric shavers. If you use one what do you like/dislike about it? What are your recommendations?

I do have a nice safety razor I use, but the time commitment doesn't always work for me, so I'm looking for something that I can do for a quick shave.

Thanks in advance!

I have a half decade old Braun that I've been using for, well, I guess about a half decade now. I think the rechargeable battery is starting to crap out so I will be in the market for a new one when the pandemic ends. It's not wet/dry but it's sealed so the shaving foil and screen can be washed daily with liquid soap + water. For my face it works much better than the Norelco I had before it. That said everyone's skin is different. My next one will probably be a Braun just because this one worked out well.

In the interim during the pandemic I'm using Harry's cartridges, because I'm only shaving about once a week. I switched to electric because I couldn't find a way to wet shave daily that didn't irritate my skin - tried safety razors, Gillette, Harry's...they're OK if I shave every 2nd or 3rd day but every day and my skin - especially on my neck - starts to complain. The Braun is comfortable for every day use, which I wanted to shave every day when I was going into the office most days, but I'm OK looking a little scruffy working from home.
    “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain

Comment

Philips Norelco One Touch but I have one complaint.

The combs it comes with are super cheap plastic and my #1 broke and there are no replacements outside of buying a whole new trimmer, or getting gouged online because people know this and they are marked upa bunch.

Comment

Working...
      X