What I ate and Weight Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    I am back down below 180. I've put on 10lbs since 'winter' kicked in. For the most part I'm ok with that. My exercising has slacked off due to weather. With Christmas around the bend, the eating and drinking will ramp up. If I can stick around the 180 mark heading in to January, I'll consider that a win.

Once January hits, I'll be off the booze and sweets.
    I would love to be under 200 by Xmas. Then I'll eat. And be 205 by NYE.

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

A nice surprise with a 204 weigh in today. 1,408 net calories yesterday out of 1,870 budget. 3.5 mile easy walk with the wife.

Comment

I'm happy with still being under 205 with a 204.4 weigh in today. 1,825 net calories yesterday out of 1,860 budget. No exercise on purpose, but I walked over 3 miles doing chores at the new house.

Comment

204.4--No change from yesterday, which is okay by me--at least it didn't go up. I was 96 calories over my budget of 1,868, that includes burning off 288 calories in a 2.80 mile walk. With a little discipline, I could be under 200 by Xmas. Then most of my nicer clothes will fit.

Comment

Hey--lowest weight in about six months--202.8! This is working. Anybody want to join me? The extra step of posting this here gives me extra motivation to stay on goal.

Yesterday I ate a net 1,433 calories out of 1.868 calories budget. A tough 45 minutes (up to about 85% max heart rate) on the exercise bike gave me an extra 450 calories to eat

My clothes are starting fit again! That makes them look better.

When this pandemic is over (maybe six months?), I'm gonna be ready to step out looking my best

Comment

Ok. I'll join ya! I was at 178.8 this morning. If I can get down to 175 before Christmas I'd consider that a win. No more sweets during the week. Hopefully that will do it.

Congrats on the 202!

Comment

Ok. I'll join ya! I was at 178.8 this morning. If I can get down to 175 before Christmas I'd consider that a win. No more sweets during the week. Hopefully that will do it.

Congrats on the 202!
                Woot! Woot!
                Last edited by mebejoseph; December 6, 2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Up a pound today at 203.6. Probably because I ate a lot late last night. 1,762 net calories out of the 1,858 budget. Burned 744 calories with exercise, 'cuz I wanted to eat fattening Mexican food. Went for a three-mile walk and did 25 minutes on the stationary bike.

Comment

Up a little bit more today at 204.4. Oh well, I think that's just temporary. I ate a couple of big bowls of home made soup for a late dinner last night--so, probably a lot of water weight gain and not permanent.

I ate a net 1710 calories out of a 1858 budget. 3.3 miles of walking at a fairly brisk pace supposedly burned off about 350 calories.

Comment

I was up this morning too. 179.2 lbs. Probably had something to do with the chips and dip and Christmas cookies this weekend.

Comment

181.2 lbs today Not good!!!

Comment

181.2 lbs today Not good!!!
                          Merry Xmas?

Comment

Holding steady at 204.4. Yesterday, I ate a net 1671 calories out of a 1868 budget. No exercise yesterday. Probably no exercise today either. Work and getting the new house ready for us to move into is keeping me very busy.

Comment

And holding steady at 181.2. A little to much Christmas cheer.

Comment

Down two pounds today at 202.4--I'll post the rest later. Busy now.

Comment

Working...
                                X