What I ate and Weight Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
    Also using Loseit to keep a better eye on macros. Didn't drink for all of October and dropped 10 pounds. I don't have a scale and am trying not to focus too much on just weight.
    I went a month without drinking two or three times in the last couple of years--I didn't lose any weight. I think I just eat more. But I'm glad it works for you!
    WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

These are the days I hate. I'm back up to 206. Yesterday I ate a net of about 1,600 calories of my 1,863 calorie budget. Walk 3.25 miles at a moderate pace. I'm sure it's just temporary.

But this week is Thanksgiving and we've got enough food for at least 10 to 12 people, and it's only going to be four of us!

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post

I went a month without drinking two or three times in the last couple of years--I didn't lose any weight. I think I just eat more. But I'm glad it works for you!
        Cutting the booze also leads to me not ordering pizza and other crap so that's a part of it too. Pretty sure I didn't have any pizza, fried chicken, or ice cream either.

Comment

Up another pound today. 207. Not sure how I've gained 3.5 pounds since last Friday. I overate just one day. And that was just 1,500 calories. I must be tracking wrong, I guess.

Yesterday I ate 1560 calories net out of 1863 budget. 3.2 miles walking.

Comment

Looking at the wrappers from six mini peanut butter cups lying in front of me, I suspect I may have gained a bit of weight today. Damn you sweet tooth!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              Looking at the wrappers from six mini peanut butter cups lying in front of me, I suspect I may have gained a bit of weight today. Damn you sweet tooth!
              Perhaps throw them in the trash so they won't remind you of your horrible mistakes.

Comment

Okay, good news to start Thanksgiving is that I'm back down to 204.4 today. But that won't last long. Yesterday was a net 1,195 calories out of 1,863 allowance. A solid hour of stationary bike riding, with parts of it as high as 80% of max heart rate.

So, I have a few extra calories to eat on pig-out day. Which I will do. I'm not gonna keep track. I'm just going to guesstimate it at 6,000 calories and accept the 4 to 5 pound weight gain I will see tomorrow.

Comment

I tried to track all the food I ate yesterday, but it was impossible. At least 6,000 calories. And there we go--at 209 today, the day after Thanksgiving. No exercise. And all these freaking leftovers. This weekend will be tough.

Comment

Back on track and at 207 today. 1,420 calories net out of 1,899 allowance. 4.2 miles of moderate walking. I did eat mostly unhealthy leftovers, but I ate smallish portions.

Comment

Back on the downward trend again at 206.4 today. Even eating unhealthy leftovers (like stuffing and scalloped potatoes), I managed to stay on budget with only 1,298 calories net out of 1,872 budget. That includes walking 3.2 miles at a moderate pace and picking up another 6,000 steps from working around the new house getting it ready to move in.

Comment

I ballooned up over 180lbs on the weekend. Lots of chips. And dip. And cinnamon buns. And apple turn overs. And double bite brownies....

I may be eating my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                          I ballooned up over 180lbs on the weekend. Lots of chips. And dip. And cinnamon buns. And apple turn overs. And double bite brownies....

I may be eating my feelings
                          I guess they taste good?

Comment

206 today, the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend--so, Imma call it a 1.6 pound gain total for the Thanksgiving pig out, which seems about right. I managed to stay on budget yesterday with 1,549 calories net out of 1,882 budget. That includes a 5.3 mile walk at a slightly brisk pace

Okay--no more excuses to overeat until Xmas.

Comment

206 again today, so no progress--but also no backsliding. 1,726 net calories out of a 1,882 budget yesterday. No real exercise.

Comment

I am back down below 180. I've put on 10lbs since 'winter' kicked in. For the most part I'm ok with that. My exercising has slacked off due to weather. With Christmas around the bend, the eating and drinking will ramp up. If I can stick around the 180 mark heading in to January, I'll consider that a win.

Once January hits, I'll be off the booze and sweets.

Comment

Working...
                                X