No announcement yet.

What I ate and Weight Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

201.2 today. I overate during the weekend but I think it was within reason, coupled with some walking and working out.

Comment

200 lbs today. Had a family birthday yesterday so I ate some greek pastries (delicious btw) but still holding the line.

Comment

177.7 lbs today. The weather is slowly turning here, so I am getting out for exercise more and more. Hopefully I'll get down to 175ish by the end of the month. Unless the weather turns.

Comment

Holding steady at 200.4 lbs. I need to cut back a little more. A lot of indulgences last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
            Thank you kisa77 I use an app called Lose It. It's free, but of course they try to upsell you. I've been using it off and on for probably 8 years, so when they had a lifetime membership for the deluxe version for $99, I spent the money.

As far as a goal, I'd like to be back under 190 again. It's been close to 10 years since I've been that low, but I got close right before Covid--about 193.

And . . . update--we had a lot of moving to do this weekend. Our remodeling upstairs (the main part of the house) has progressed to a point that we could move upstairs. AND just in time for us, because we had to move the furniture we left for staging the old house so we can close the sale this week.

I completely failed at tracking my food. And I ate pizza. And lasagna. And chocolate. And pie. And--I can't remember what the heck else. Anyways--I'm back on the tracking, but I didn't weigh myself today. Maybe tomorrow. I am going to hate to 200 plus again.

Congratulations for surviving Covid. I hope you don't have any long term issues. Take care of yourself.
            Thank you. I think that I am good, but we will see. Congratulations on the 193. You got this. Do you use a Fitbit or anything like that?

Comment

175.6 lbs this morning. Not bad considering I have been chowing down on Easter chocolate all week and avoiding exercise because the weather has been poor.

Comment

So, I thought I'd do a quick check in today. I've mostly been keeping in my calorie budget over the last month. I was down to 196.6 Friday morning. And then ate like a pig all weekend, so I didn't weigh myself today, Monday. I was 1,200 calories over budget yesterday! oops.

Today, I was within the budget--I will weigh myself tomorrow.
                WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

175.5. My weight has been yo-yoing all over the place, between 173 and 178. Depends on how I eat and how much exercise I'm getting. So long as I stay under 180 I'm happy, but I'm not a fan when I see the scale ticking up around 178 ~ 180.

Comment

Working...
                  X