No announcement yet.

What I ate and Weight Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up over 180 lbs today. Not sure what happened there. I didn't particularly chow down or eat a handful of sugar yesterday. Hopefully it's just a blip and I'll be back under 180 tomorrow.

Comment

I've had trouble checking in because of work demands and construction demands--My weigh in today (Wednesday), was at 199.8. I was at 199 yesterday. I've pretty much been sticking to my calorie budget and I've had three days in a row under 200, which I haven't done for about a year. Not much exercise the last three days.

But once I finish and submit this brief today, I should be able to post daily again and get back to exercising.
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

178lbs today. I seem to be hovering around the 178 ~ 180 mark. Until summer kicks off and I'm able to pick up my workout regime, I suspect I'll be in this weight range for a while.

Comment

So, I've been missing in action for a bit.

Weigh in was 199.00 today, which was surprising because I stopped tracking because of obscene working hours. I ate a TON over the weekend. Pizza three times. BBQ, birthday cake, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. Nachos. And no exercise.

I did drink a lot less wine.

But yesterday, Monday, I my eating was under control with 1372 calories out of the 1,833 budet, with about 2 miles of vigorous walking.

So, all is fine today. Let's see what I hit tomorrow.

Comment

I'm still hovering a the 180lbs mark. I ate a lot of crap this weekend thanks to the super bowl. Plus the wife brought home a chocolate cake which lasted all of three days. If I'm able to hang on to the 180lbs until March and when daylight savings time kicks in, ideally the longer daylight hours means I'll get some longer workouts in. That will hopefully let me knock off some calories.

Comment

199.2 today. Yesterday I ate about 1.377 calories out of my 1,833 budget. Went for about a 2 mile walk. I've plateaued a little here--but it doesn't feel bad to be under 200. But it will feel even better to get under 195

Comment

mebejoseph what are you using to track your calories? I had the same issue with gaining weight since the pandemic started, and then I got COVID and I had all the symptoms, I stayed moving through the entire 10 days and I ended up losing 15 pounds and something about not being able to taste food makes you not want to eat. I have weighed myself every day since and I was at 215, and now as of today at 201. Keep up the good work, I am not sure of your goal, but you will reach it.

Comment

177.8lbs today. Again. Sticking around the 177 ~ 180 lbs mark. I think I'll be in that realm until summer lands when I can up my workouts. I might fall off the 'eating healthy' wagon today, what with it being Valentines Day and all. But I'm ok with that.

Comment

Thank you kisa77 I use an app called Lose It. It's free, but of course they try to upsell you. I've been using it off and on for probably 8 years, so when they had a lifetime membership for the deluxe version for $99, I spent the money.

As far as a goal, I'd like to be back under 190 again. It's been close to 10 years since I've been that low, but I got close right before Covid--about 193.

And . . . update--we had a lot of moving to do this weekend. Our remodeling upstairs (the main part of the house) has progressed to a point that we could move upstairs. AND just in time for us, because we had to move the furniture we left for staging the old house so we can close the sale this week.

I completely failed at tracking my food. And I ate pizza. And lasagna. And chocolate. And pie. And--I can't remember what the heck else. Anyways--I'm back on the tracking, but I didn't weigh myself today. Maybe tomorrow. I am going to hate to 200 plus again.

Congratulations for surviving Covid. I hope you don't have any long term issues. Take care of yourself.

Originally posted by kisa77 View Post
                    mebejoseph what are you using to track your calories? I had the same issue with gaining weight since the pandemic started, and then I got COVID and I had all the symptoms, I stayed moving through the entire 10 days and I ended up losing 15 pounds and something about not being able to taste food makes you not want to eat. I have weighed myself every day since and I was at 215, and now as of today at 201. Keep up the good work, I am not sure of your goal, but you will reach it.

Comment

Got the Lose it! app and starting the process!

201.6 lbs with a budget of 201.6 lbs.

Let's do it!

Comment

176.6 lbs this morning. Which is surprising since I baked, and ate a bunch of, chocolate chip cookies last night. And I haven't been exercising. Maybe gravity was a little less in my part of the world this morning.

Comment

Today I weighed 199. Yesterday I ate 1613/2081 calories.

2 days in and i expect the weight to come back on at this point. I am going to try the intermittent fasting thing this time around.

Comment

Today it was 199 again. From Lose it, I saw that I was at 1943/2064. Took waist measurements at 39.5". Hopefully that will drop soon.

Comment

Today it was 199 again. From Lose it, I saw that I was at 1531/2064 because I was in a hurry the whole day. No exercise though.

Comment

186.7lbs today. I seem to be holding steady.

Comment

Working...
                                X