Why I love this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I love this forum

I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat but I love this forum and Joe's site because I have found some great clothes/shoes/accessories when I thought it would be a lot tougher to dress well on a limited budget. I make pretty good money but am currently going through a nasty divorce and between child support, the mortgage on my house (which I don't even live in) and my own rent I don't have a lot left after all that...just wanted to express my appreciation to all on here.

Glad it has helped you and best of luck managing your life! The site has certainly helped me as well and I thoroughly enjoy the discussions.

Comment

I can't say I'm dealing with any of the family situations you are. However, I definitely appreciate dressing well while sticking to a tight budget. I make pretty good money for someone my age, but that doesn't mean I should (or will) spend it frivolously on things I don't need. By getting the quality things I need at a lower price point, I'm setting myself up for a stronger future.

I thank a combo of Dappered, Put This On (more for the style, not the actual products suggested on the site), and An Affordable Wardrobe have helped me figure this out while staying within my set goals.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your tough times. I'm glad that you've been able to enjoy the stuff on this site in the midst of all that. During difficult times it can do wonders to have things that keep your attention for a while. Best wishes for the future.

Comment

It's had a profound effect on me as well!

Comment

nicholascrawford: So we've noticed!

Comment

Working...
            X