No announcement yet.

Beer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in MA are you? I've gotten my hands on the BCBS at least once for each of the last 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
      Where in MA are you? I've gotten my hands on the BCBS at least once for each of the last 2 years
      Likewise up here in NH. With that being said, it's still not the easiest thing to get your hands on. It goes quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
        Likewise up here in NH. With that being said, it's still not the easiest thing to get your hands on. It goes quickly.
        Deep on the South Shore. I have a great beer guy at my local, who is able to get his hands on some hard to get beer, and he has never gotten any.

Anyway, tonight's very tasty beer is Pretty Things Fluffy White Rabbits, a nicely done tripel, enjoyed around a beautiful fire.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
          Deep on the South Shore. I have a great beer guy at my local, who is able to get his hands on some hard to get beer, and he has never gotten any.

Anyway, tonight's very tasty beer is Pretty Things Fluffy White Rabbits, a nicely done tripel, enjoyed around a beautiful fire.

Comment

Scored a Hunahpu, BA Framinghammer, BA Old Rasputin, and Big Black Voodoo Daddy a couple days ago. Been finding some really great people wanting to offload good beers
            "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Just got back from a trip to Portland, Maine. Made a trade with a Connecticut guy for 4x BA Framinghammer (Coffee, PB&J, Vanilla & regular BA), and then brought home some Lunch, Another One and King Titus from Maine Brewing Co and 3x Resurgam from Allagash.

Portland is one hopping beer city. Was not able to get The Substance by Bissell Brothers or Dinner by Maine Brewing co.

Comment

Drinking a Green Flash Double Stout as I catch up on the forum. Standing by is a New Holland Dragon's Milk, and possibly La Fin du Monde! (This is my weekend).

Comment

I'm waiting for Sam Adam's Fat Jack to come out and be available around me. Might be better than Pumking, but definitely cheaper per bottle

Comment

If you're in the PA/NJ area, check out Weyerbacher! I recently discovered their Imperial Pumpkin Ale and "Blithering Idiot". Both are fantastic!

Comment

Just cracked a Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin to welcome the first day of fall, while the Ribeyes are grilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        Just cracked a Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin to welcome the first day of fall, while the Ribeyes are grilling.
                        "A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, beaver pelts, linen or some soft version of cloth, while the male version is usually made of loops, chains or metal, much more closely related to the codpiece.

The Oxford Companion to the Body dates the origin of the pubic wig to the 1450s. According to the publication, women would shave their pubic hair for personal hygiene and to combat pubic lice. They would then don a merkin. Also, prostitutes would wear a merkin to cover up signs of disease, such as syphilis."

Sounds delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                          "A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women. The female version is usually made of fur, beaver pelts, linen or some soft version of cloth, while the male version is usually made of loops, chains or metal, much more closely related to the codpiece.

The Oxford Companion to the Body dates the origin of the pubic wig to the 1450s. According to the publication, women would shave their pubic hair for personal hygiene and to combat pubic lice. They would then don a merkin. Also, prostitutes would wear a merkin to cover up signs of disease, such as syphilis."

Sounds delicious.
                          Kiss my un-merkined arse. You and your fancy command of the language will not ruin an enjoyable stout. Now go back to your fetish videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            Kiss my un-merkined arse. You and your fancy command of the language will not ruin an enjoyable stout. Now go back to your fetish videos.
                            lol

Comment

I found Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin in my area and that is a good one too. I haven't seen any Fat jack around me yet this year.

Comment

In the spirit of the season, I cracked open a nice Torch Pilsner from my favorite brewery. There's nothing quite as nice as enjoying a proper lager just as the weather starts dipping into cool territories.

Comment

Working...
                                X