No announcement yet.

Dappered Threads Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def need 'IMG' tags, and also you need to shout-out to the forums in posts more often (e.g. link to discussions that are of relevance to the post). Right now, especially where the link is on the home page, Dappered Threads is like an after-thought.

Comment

One more! Can we add a seperate Shoes forum? There seems to be just as many shoe posts as general clothing. Thanks admins

Comment

Just looking for the admin threads... Is it possible to have the Facebook integration not show my full name, or at least make this configurable? I can't edit my profile as a FB login user

Comment

I think this forum has grown enough that an upgrade is in order. Could we at least forum format with with more options and features?

Comment

Its a really good start! What about Tapatalk? The app. maybe getting on there, it would really be nice when i'm on the phone waiting for flights.

Comment

@Paul

I second mobile support for the forum. It loads fast enough on my phone, but the text is small and wide lines, so formatting it for mobile would be great.

Comment

I wish there was an Iphone App for Dappered.com along with Dappered Threads App! That would b so awesome, because I'm out and About all day and it can be more convenient on an App for Iphone or I suppose androids as well. Seems to be alot of android and iphone users.

Comment

So who can make changes here?

Comment

I'd like a "classifieds" forum so we can trade/sell clothing without thread jacking or clogging up the clothing forum.

Also, the ability to PM other members would be nice.

Comment

@JC, no idea. PM would be nice, also I would like if when you clicked on links if they opened in a new tab, instead of taking over the current one. (problem for anyone else? using chrome)

Comment

Same here. I have to CTRL+click or right-click open-in-new-tab every time

Comment

Any news?

Comment

@Jason Carreira -- Currently there's no way to edit your name as a FB Connect user, sorry. Maybe create a non-Facebook username instead?

Comment

I know there's not... But I looked up some bbpress stuff and there's a plugin that will let FB users do that.

Comment

Quite seriously, a forum about clothing without support for images is just absolutely stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X