Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Threads hosting to vBulletin Cloud

Gents,

We are planning to move Threads to the vBulletin Cloud platform later this week. That gets us the latest, greatest version of vBulletin, timely updates, and a lot more piece of mind versus managing things on our own.

Unfortunately, it will break Tapatalk for good. And there may be other hiccups while we migrate.

Let me know what you think. We'll post updates to this thread.

Thanks,

Paul

The move is finished, but we still have some fine tuning to do. Please post issues below.

Comment

Minor complaint, can we move the main subforum (Clothing, Shoes, Watches) to the top of the page? Yes it's just a scroll away (depending on your screen config I guess) but still minor annoyance, considering it used to be at the top. Thanks!

Comment

Under the "Latest Activity" tab, it it possible to show the most recent post to that thread and when that most recent post was made like the old site?

IMO it's a bit confusing the way it's displayed now. It shows the original post and the time the original post was made instead of the latest activity like the tab suggests.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. We're looking into both those items.

Comment

One more thing, is the notification for being quoted (possibly also mentioned) gone or turned off by default? Not seeing notification either through email or on site.

Comment

Bummer - I use Tapatalk to view forums on my phone. It's by far the easiest way that I've found to post photos. I came here specifically to figure out why the app wasn't working.

Comment

Clicking on a thread and having it take me to the first page instead of the last page is driving me nuts.

Comment

I tried to upload a couple of photos but I’m “ not authorized “ to create or remove attachments. What are you guys doing to load images via phone?

I would attach a screen cap of the error message but that is the whole problem.

Comment

I uploaded a couple photos to Imgur and copied the URL over to here. Super easy, no sign in or account required.

Comment

I can easily do that on a desktop but the phone would be a one-handed easy situation. Maybe I’ll try the imgur phone app.

Comment

For me, in the main attire forum, the stickies take up half the list of threads. Makes it annoying to only be able to see a handful of topics before having to swtich pages.

Comment

DapperedPaul - I have no idea how to mod the forum now. Maybe send an FYI to all the mods to help remove spam?

Comment

Working...
                          X