X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDOG
    replied
    Welcome!

I grew up in Montgomery County. I can't believe how much that place has changed since I was there. My wife is a special education teacher in Anne Arundel County. You all do God's work.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Montgomery County? Oh you are a very brave man indeed.

I'm up at Meade, live near Pasadena. Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Ron
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. It is a great place full of helpful people.

Leave a comment:

• markm
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Welcome! We've had quite a few educators over the years but do not know any that are active but we welcome it.
    Thanks JBarwick. I look forward to learning and getting ideas from the gang here.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Welcome! We've had quite a few educators over the years but do not know any that are active but we welcome it.

Leave a comment:

• markm
    started a topic Introduction

Introduction

I just joined the Dappered forums, so I thought I'd say hello. I'm a long time special education transition teacher in Montgomery County Maryland and I work over the summer as a kayak instructor for my "fun money". I've never had to suit up much. High school teachers dress pretty casually these days, and community based special educators even more so. I'm out with kids on public transportation, shopping malls, job sites, etc. But, I made a resolution to step up my dressing game this year.

After going on binge of buying slim fit this and that-chinos, denim; going a little off the rails with dress shoes, dress shirts and a couple of blazers, here I am! Over the summer as my slush fund grows, I've got some loose plans for some pick ups I might otherwise put off-some pricier blazers, dress shoes, nicer wool trousers etc. No doubt, I will be asking for some advice. Cheers.
Working...
X