Let's talk mental health!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] - I have my off days but try to keep eating healthy. I realize no matter how good I take care of myself, my genes will get me at some point.
    my wife has a similar struggle. Women in her family have a history of issues at a certain age. Making it past there is a milestone. Her grandmother is 104 though. So its like if you pass the barrier, you are set for a while. It gets to her mentally sometimes since she hasnt passed it yet.

Comment

I run with a fellow who's Dad died at the age of 62. My friend just hit 62 and he is freaked out. I can easily see how something like that plays on your mind/mental health.

Comment

I do understand your problem. And i am really happy that you started to think about yourself. The only thing i am not sure that diet is gonna cure your mind. You should resolve issues with your mind. The thing which could help you is kratom. I had kinda some problems before and started to drink tea with kratom. I forgot about insomnia and depression. It helped not only me, but to a lot of my friends. You should at least try. And then you will be how your moods is growing day by day. God bless you. Here os more info
        Last edited by LillianSimpson31vB7; Today, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X