No announcement yet.

Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a process for sure. Be sure you use the blade a couple of times and once you get your beard mapped and your technique down, try them again. My favorites are the crystal from Isreal. The first shve is tough becue they are pretty sharp. Then they settle into a nice balance and I can use it several more times. And I thought I hated prsonn blue but it turns out I tried them when I was still bad at shaving lol.

I personally don't like face lathering because the extra friction is aggravating

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      It is a process for sure. Be sure you use the blade a couple of times and once you get your beard mapped and your technique down, try them again. My favorites are the crystal from Isreal. The first shve is tough becue they are pretty sharp. Then they settle into a nice balance and I can use it several more times. And I thought I hated prsonn blue but it turns out I tried them when I was still bad at shaving lol.

I personally don't like face lathering because the extra friction is aggravating

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      A process for sure. So I learned that I wouldn't up with a better lather if I face lathered a little and then just squeezed it out of the brush. A little messy but it worked. The Astra SP gave a good shave but I had to make 4 passes to get everything. More cuts but no razor burn.

Comment

Working...
      X