Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas presents for your pets anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Christmas presents for your pets anyone?

    Any of you either a) get Christmas presents for your pets or b) have your pets give Christmas presents to members of your family?

    I mean after all, they are members of our family no?

    #2
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Any of you either a) get Christmas presents for your pets or b) have your pets give Christmas presents to members of your family?

    I mean after all, they are members of our family no?


    Got Mario a matching shawl collar sweater, tonight's his first night wearing it! Glad they still make them (Chilly Dog on Amazon) cuz Toby has had his for 3 years or so. I just bought my wife a matching Roots Cabin crew neck sweater and I have the shawl cardigan version on the way, so as you say, those will be gifts from the dogs to us!
    Last edited by Nandyn; December 9, 2018, 09:07 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Yes and yes! This applies to Xmas and our respective birthdays! It's pretty cool.

      Ms. Billie Holiday got a new collar, leash and matching water bowl.

      Crazy as it sounds, I feel like she knows she has a new collar. She's a strutting from floor to floor. Lol.

      Comment


        #4
        Puppy always gets a special bone or treat for Christmas. My puppy used to gives my brothers dog a gift. She also used to sign all the gifts with a paw print. I miss her

        Comment


          #5
          For Xmas, I continue to buy my dog the food he needs to survive, also the same treats he gets year round.

          On a related note, my dog has no idea it is Xmas, because he is a dog

          Comment


            #6
            For Christmas my doggo gets to spend the entire day with his favorite person in the world (aka my dad) and gets a rawhide bone along with his cousin (aka my brother's dog) while the family eats Christmas dinner.
            Ben

            Comment


              #7
              We will send him to our boarder for a weekend, which doesn't sound great, but it gets him away from our two young children and with other dogs. He sleeps in bed with the family that watches him, gets lots of exercise and love. It's his happy place.

              Comment


                #8
                This will be the first Christmas in 10 years without my dog. He passed away earlier this year after a very long, happy, and hopefully great life. When he was with me, he would get his own stocking filled with toys and treats and stuff. My mom would also put a wrapped gift or two for him under her tree, too.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
                  This will be the first Christmas in 10 years without my dog. He passed away earlier this year after a very long, happy, and hopefully great life. When he was with me, he would get his own stocking filled with toys and treats and stuff. My mom would also put a wrapped gift or two for him under her tree, too.
                  Same here and same time frame. It will feel weird especially when I don’t put her Christmas bandana on. Sorry to hear. It’s never easy.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dtbleu View Post
                    For Xmas, I continue to buy my dog the food he needs to survive, also the same treats he gets year round.

                    On a related note, my dog has no idea it is Xmas, because he is a dog
                    Boo you're no fun! Hahahaha.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
                      This will be the first Christmas in 10 years without my dog. He passed away earlier this year after a very long, happy, and hopefully great life. When he was with me, he would get his own stocking filled with toys and treats and stuff. My mom would also put a wrapped gift or two for him under her tree, too.
                      Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
                      Same here and same time frame. It will feel weird especially when I don’t put her Christmas bandana on. Sorry to hear. It’s never easy.
                      That's so sad! Perhaps a good Christmas present would be giving a home to a dog/cat/ferret (as I know [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] might be following this thread) this Christmas?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                        That's so sad! Perhaps a good Christmas present would be giving a home to a dog/cat/ferret (as I know [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] might be following this thread) this Christmas?
                        Yes yes that /|\ !!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                          That's so sad! Perhaps a good Christmas present would be giving a home to a dog/cat/ferret (as I know [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] might be following this thread) this Christmas?
                          The thought has crossed my mind. Although, I think if I showed up unannounced with a puppy (sorry, ferrets are not an option), my wife might take issue.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X