No announcement yet.

Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGs... I'm also dreading that shipping will take forever (also, sorry UPS guy), but I've still got access to my parents' dumbbell set until they get back from wintering in Arizona in a week or two.

My home "gym" will soon consist of 3 kettlebells in varying weights, a yoga mat, and a jump rope Better than nothing I guess.
    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
      GGs... I'm also dreading that shipping will take forever (also, sorry UPS guy), but I've still got access to my parents' dumbbell set until they get back from wintering in Arizona in a week or two.

My home "gym" will soon consist of 3 kettlebells in varying weights, a yoga mat, and a jump rope Better than nothing I guess.
      If you’ve got heavy enough kettlebells you could buy some bands (elite fts has the best) and attach them for some row and other modifications

Comment

My kettlebells just shipped actually. With an estimated delivery date of next Tuesday. But my experience with Rogue is that they create the shipping labels several days before actually shipping so I won't hold my breath for now.
        Ben

Comment

Glad to be finishing up a full barbell/rack and heavy bag setup in the basement. I should have it finished tomorrow, be yolked next Thursday lol

Comment

Ugh Rogue whyyyyy. I ordered 3 kettlebells, light medium and heavy. They're all shipping separately. The light one arrives today, the heavy one tomorrow, yet the medium one (which I was probably going to use for most things) is still pre-shipping.

Whyyyyyyy.

*insert first world problems disclaimer*
            Ben

Comment

Ugh Rogue whyyyyy. I ordered 3 kettlebells, light medium and heavy. They're all shipping separately. The light one arrives today, the heavy one tomorrow, yet the medium one (which I was probably going to use for most things) is still pre-shipping.

Whyyyyyyy.

Prob all in different warehouses. That sucks. Mine is still in order received mode. I'm struggling without a gym both physically and mentally. Wife's job took a mandatory 25% pay cut and it just seems we aren't even seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I just want to be able to throw some weights around and de-stress. I guess only silver lining is once this is over ... there are going to be a lot of people selling cheap gym equipment on FB to fully outfit my home gym.

I hope everyone is doing alright out there.

Comment

One good thing about having formerly done crossfit is I’ve managed pretty well so far with just dumbbells and bodyweight exercises. Sunday I could hardly walk after doing some weighted Bulgarian split squats and single leg Romanian DLs. Yesterday I did death by pull-ups followed by death by burpees... got my heart rate up to 190, no problemo.

Guess I will take advantage of the situation to try to improve my conditioning, mobility, and unilateral stability.
                Ben

Comment

https://wodprep.com/wp-content/uploa...DprepsWODs.pdf

I came across this site when looking for at home programming. There are some decent workouts in there with no or minimal equipment.

Comment

Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

Finished the gym (floors, lights, etc.) yesterday evening. Busy with work today, but should be able to get to it tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Comment

[MENTION=13722]Alex.C[/MENTION] is that your basement? Looks pretty impressive if it is.

Comment

Nice [MENTION=13722]Alex.C[/MENTION] I also have the max trainer ... thing can kick my butt.

Comment

Whyyyyyyy.

I'd imagine it's their most popular?? Having said that, I've had strange shipping experiences with Rogue, too. The weirdest was when I purchased an Echo bike and a few other things. The bike and other things arrived at the same time but one item from the other things was missing. I emailed them and they immediately shipped one out to me. The next day I opened the bike box and that item was packed in there with the bike - not packed with all the other things. So they opened up the big box with the bike in it, put that one item in there, and sealed it back up. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                            [MENTION=13722]Alex.C[/MENTION] is that your basement? Looks pretty impressive if it is.
                            Thanks! It is. My dad was big into powerlifting and personal training in the 90’s and early 2000’s before the financial crash. The rack was at our house when I was growing up. The heavy bag is for my wife, who does a fair bit of kickboxing, but I’ve been messing around with it a bit, and really enjoy it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
                              Nice [MENTION=13722]Alex.C[/MENTION] I also have the max trainer ... thing can kick my butt.
                              No joke! It’s the only cardio machine I ever tried (at a friends house) and instantly thought “this thing is worth owning!” Still need to get the Tv mounted for optimum cardio time, but I really do think the Max Trainer is worth the investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
                                No joke! It’s the only cardio machine I ever tried (at a friends house) and instantly thought “this thing is worth owning!” Still need to get the Tv mounted for optimum cardio time, but I really do think the Max Trainer is worth the investment.
                                Same had a friend that had it. I know you pay a premium for the Bowflex marketing and name but I have gotten more value out of it then the treadmill it replaced. I prefer a stair climber. Wife likes elliptical ... so this fit the bill and it doesn't take up that much space.

This is my first time ordering from Rogue so there site is a little confusing for me. Apparently they broke down our order (rack, barbells, weight and bench) into 15 different orders. 2 have shipped. 12 are in prepared and 1 in process. Seems the one in process is the bench and my bar ... but heck I'll lift with my wife's women's pink bar. I just need to lift.

The 14/15 say March 31st delivery. But I only have tracking numbers of the 2 shipped but say they are 1 of 14. I am confused,

Comment

Working...
                                X