No announcement yet.

Dappered Weight Loss Club Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to drop down a bit from 210 last wednesday. Following diet of 2300 kcal while trying to avoid too much sodium.

Already down to 208. Let's see if I can stabilize at 205 for a while.

Comment

I am definitely going in the wrong direction. Weight is up to 176lbs and climbing. Two weeks off of working out and just eating and eating more isn't helping. Plus the Halloween candy in the house. It's not been a good couple of days. AND I'm off the gym program. I need to get my act together again..

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        I am definitely going in the wrong direction. Weight is up to 176lbs and climbing. Two weeks off of working out and just eating and eating more isn't helping. Plus the Halloween candy in the house. It's not been a good couple of days. AND I'm off the gym program. I need to get my act together again..

Arighty mister. Buckle dat booty in and get with it.

I'll be out of the gym all week next week, but I tell myself since I'll be hiking around and (hopefully) hauling heavy critters out of the woods, it makes up for it.

Oh gods I just realized it'll be at elevation. ****.
        https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I've got a body composition goal I'm hoping to reach by Jan 1. Currently moving in the right direction and it feels pretty good.
          Ben

Comment

Tell us the goal!!

Comment

62% pizza

Comment

Originally posted by forcemajeure View Post
                62% pizza
                Correct
                Ben

Comment

Damn you weak will power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arrived at 205 lbs. 5 lbs lost in 2 weeks. Now to eat a bit more to maintain.

Comment

180lbs the other day when I stepped on the scale. Crud!!!

Comment

Down to 177lbs. Wasn't planning on dropping below 180 but here I am.

Comment

I am gaining fast! Lots of chocolate around the office. Seasonal parties. Drinking. Not getting up and going to the gym in the mornings anymore. etc.

The list of excuses is long and getting longer. I need to get my act together and start losing weight again. So not impressed with myself.

Comment

Well, don't eat the sweets, dont drink and go to the gym. You don't actually want it that much.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree, [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]

Gotta get back on that horse. Gym selfies required asap. I can unleash my inner Drill Instructor, and nobody wants that.
                              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

I haven't visited this page since the summer. Life got in the way and I gained over 10 lbs. Now that I have lost most of the gain I feel I can move forward.

Need the support too around this time of year with parties and the holidays coming up.

Was up to almost 180 at my peak now back to 170.4 which is where I was 7 months ago. Wish there was a way I could take the weight loss from my butt and move it around 180 degrees to my stomach lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X