This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedroom

Kind of Dappered space related I suppose? Just upsized to a king bed from a queen. It'll come in handy when we get our second pup in December.

Frame and mattress is from Amazon, but the headboard is homemade. Would have been easier if I had just bought the wood again, but I wanted to recycle the headboard I had previously made for our queen bed so removing the upholstery and cutting down/recombining the pieces to get the king bed width took some time. Wife and I are really happy with how it turned out, though.

The stacked shiplap above the headboard is for a string and nail project we'll be finishing later.

Previous setup with old homemade queen headboard:

New headboard looks good. Not as heavy of a feeling compared to the old version

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dun View Post
      New headboard looks good. Not as heavy of a feeling compared to the old version

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
      Thanks! The room also feels and actually is brighter, too, since there's more exposed wall to bounce our lamp lights around.
      Last edited by Nandyn; October 8, 2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Is that a dinosaur lamp?

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
          Is that a dinosaur lamp?
          He's Tyrannosaurus Lamp, or Lamposaurus Rex. Wife got it for me a year or so ago from Target.
          Last edited by Nandyn; October 8, 2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Very nice device

Comment

Originally posted by ada1986 View Post
              Very nice device
              Umm.... Ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                Umm.... Ok?
                Possible spammer setting up and making a few innocuous posts to boost the post count?

Either way, spiffy work. I have a boondock saints lamp (the dual berettas). Wife has a T-rex headlamp that roars when you turn it on.
                https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                  Possible spammer setting up and making a few innocuous posts to boost the post count?

Either way, spiffy work. I have a boondock saints lamp (the dual berettas). Wife has a T-rex headlamp that roars when you turn it on.
                  Yeah that's what I was thinking. Do you have the business end pointed towards you or towards the door? Hahaha

And oh man, where did she get that headlamp?? I've got a boring ole older generation Black Diamond Spot but would not mind replacing it with a roaring T-Rex!

Comment

Working...
                  X