Joe's arm tattoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe's arm tattoo?

I have never noticed this before the Amazon fashion brands post. Am I non-observant? Or is Joe rocking a new look for his left arm?

Was actually thinking the same thing this morning
    Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

same here

Comment

I went back to a few other bare-armed posts in the past and I'm pretty sure that's brand spankin' new. Not sure how I feel about it. While I don't have an issue with tattoos per se, that one seems a bit *ahem* douchey. It's not the same, but very much reminds me of the ole barbed wire tattoos. I dunno, anyone else have an opinion?
        Last edited by Alex.C; April 10, 2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I hate tattoos.

Comment

I don't think it's so bad. I myself don't have any, but Joe really doesn't seem the type to bro out on something like a tattoo As it is essentially a permanent part of his personal style, I imagine it was considered carefully. Also, who cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Useknifeonly View Post
              I don't think it's so bad. I myself don't have any, but Joe really doesn't seem the type to bro out on something like a tattoo As it is essentially a permanent part of his personal style, I imagine it was considered carefully. Also, who cares?

Apparently, Jesus. Leviticus 19:28

Comment

Joe's arm tattoo?

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                Apparently, Jesus. Leviticus 19:28 [emoji57]
                Leviticus is the Old Testament... [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by classicjazztbone View Post
                  Leviticus is the Old Testament... [emoji6]

Comment

Loudest possible eyeroll.

Looks good, Joe. Show us the whole thing!

Comment

Leviticus prohibits, if memory serves, 76 things, including letting your hair get untidy, touching an unclean animal, handling fish without scales, eating an animal that does not chew cud and have a divided hoof (adios bacon!), giving your children to be sacrificed by Molek, not paying your employees daily, mixing fabrics in clothing, sleeping with another man’s slave, trimming your beard, not standing for the elderly, and not treating the foreign the same as native born (paging Jeff Sessions...)
                      Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                        Leviticus prohibits, if memory serves, 76 things, including letting your hair get untidy, touching an unclean animal, handling fish without scales, eating an animal that does not chew cud and have a divided hoof (adios bacon!), giving your children to be sacrificed by Molek, not paying your employees daily, mixing fabrics in clothing, sleeping with another man’s slave, trimming your beard, not standing for the elderly, and not treating the foreign the same as native born (paging Jeff Sessions...)
                        Context is an incredibly important aspect when discussing Levitical law. Just worth a mention in my opinion.

As far as Joe's tattoo goes, nothing seems to have changed about the way he runs the site. I never really read Dappered for Joe's biceps, so I'm pretty neutral about the whole change.

In spirit with the Old Testament references though, and considering his tattoo appears to be a feather design of sorts, maybe we should start referring to the era prior to the tattoo as B.C. (Before Calamus)?

Comment

I can’t say I ever expected to read a debate about biblical interpretation on a menswear forum, but we live in weird times...

Comment

Leviticus prohibits, if memory serves . . . giving your children to be sacrificed by Molek . . .
                            Damn, I was golden until you got to this one.
                            WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Leviticus prohibits . . . mixing fabrics in clothing . . .
                              So, something I have in common with the All Mighty is that we both abhor wool/poly blends.
                              WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Working...
                              X