X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Fallon-Painkillers.

Comment

• Originally posted by APinNC View Post
      The new Deftones album, "Gore," finally came out on Friday.
      Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy how the fucking hell did I not know about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedrake View Post
        Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy how the fucking hell did I not know about this.
        How'd you like Gore? Takes a few spins, but it's another masterpiece by the Deftones
        We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

• New Radiohead record came out, "A Moon Shaped Pool." Holy hell, what a great album. If you're not a Radiohead fan, then it's not going to tickle your fancy. However if you are, then it's another amazing record by these guys
          We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

• Been revisiting 90's black metal recently. Obviously a niche taste, but with the huge popularity of Deafheaven in the genre, you never know who else likes the sound these days. This Burzum tune has been blaring on my commutes a lot lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3V4No2kj_Y

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbreaker View Post
              Been revisiting 90's black metal recently. Obviously a niche taste, but with the huge popularity of Deafheaven in the genre, you never know who else likes the sound these days. This Burzum tune has been blaring on my commutes a lot lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3V4No2kj_Y
              I dig it.
              Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

• I like to think I have a very broad musical taste, but I've been listening to a whole lot of rap recently. My current jam is The Impossible Kid, by Aesop Rock. Really dense and wordy lyrics, but some of it can be surprisingly ear-catching.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj3MgNBEWRc
                Duncan

Comment

• Listening to everything on "Teens of Style" by Car Seat Headrest as I get ready for their newest LP to drop. If you like alt/indie rock and don't know CSH I recommend giving a listen. Good stuff.

Comment

• A never heard freestyle from Method Man was just released yesterday. Recorded back in 2004, over Obie Trice's "The Setup."
                    It's incredible how amazing Meth used to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAp8b-2PsCM

Comment

• Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                      I like to think I have a very broad musical taste, but I've been listening to a whole lot of rap recently. My current jam is The Impossible Kid, by Aesop Rock. Really dense and wordy lyrics, but some of it can be surprisingly ear-catching.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj3MgNBEWRc
                      I'm seeing Aesop July 1st with Rob Sonic! Can't wait

Comment

I'm seeing Aesop July 1st with Rob Sonic! Can't wait
                        Not to derail the thread, but what are you thinking of the new album? Favorite songs?
                        Duncan

Comment

• Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                          Not to derail the thread, but what are you thinking of the new album? Favorite songs?
                          The new album is taking me a few spins to get used to, but it's definitely good. I love Shrunk and Lotta Years. Really good album, nonetheless

Comment

How'd you like Gore? Takes a few spins, but it's another masterpiece by the Deftones
                            Listened through it once and it definitely scratches my Deftones itch. Pretty solid.

Comment

• Going to be seeing Tancred later this month. Can't wait. Saw Bleached a few weeks back. Not a bad show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2my_KN2lgw

Comment

• Not sure how many of you like Brand New, but they released a new single this week, "I Am a Nightmare." Hoping the new album drop soon; it's long overdue

Comment

Working...
                                X