Share your photography here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share your photography here

I thought I'd start a thread for people to post their photos. So here goes.

Do crappy phone pictures count?

My dood Toby showing off his leg:

And since this is a fashion forum:

Comment

Was goofing around in the studio today working on some projects. Snapped this image towards the end of the shoot. I like how it turned out so I thought I'd share it here.

And [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] the photos of your dog are most welcome.

Comment

Those are some nice pictures!

Comment

iPhone - Delaware Cape Henlopen State Park

Nikon - Mr. Lewis

Nikon - Great Wall

Comment

I enjoy architectural and nature photography. Tend not to take many photos with people in them. Have an older Canon DSLR which I rarely use these days. Now, it tends to just be my phone. A few pics from over the years. These were all taken in and around my area (New Hampshire/Maine).

Portsmouth at Dusk 1 by Derek D, on Flickr

Sunset At the Portland Head Light by Derek D, on Flickr

Cocheco Falls at Dusk by Derek D, on Flickr

Comment

Cool pics [MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION] I used to live on the Portmouth Naval Shipyard when I was in the service, that looks like it was taken from the Ferry Landing area, and I dated a girl in Dover, when I got out. I lived right to the left of where that Cocheco falls pic was taken off of Main Street. I used to go drinking over there every weekend, and stumble across that bridge coming home. Small World and I'm not from either place, just lived there during different periods of my life. Brought back some good memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                Cool pics [MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION] I used to live on the Portmouth Naval Shipyard when I was in the service, that looks like it was taken from the Ferry Landing area, and I dated a girl in Dover, when I got out. I lived right to the left of where that Cocheco falls pic was taken off of Main Street. I used to go drinking over there every weekend, and stumble across that bridge coming home. Small World and I'm not from either place, just lived there during different periods of my life. Brought back some good memories.
                Nice. I've lived in Dover for the past 10 years. The first photo was taken from Badger's Island, looking across the river toward downtown Portsmouth.

Comment

Nice shots [MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION]. Love the image of the Cocheco Falls at Dusk. Whenever I do landscape shots I like to try and incorporate water somehow, especially with a long exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                    I enjoy architectural and nature photography. Tend not to take many photos with people in them. Have an older Canon DSLR which I rarely use these days. Now, it tends to just be my phone. A few pics from over the years. These were all taken in and around my area (New Hampshire/Maine).

They're all amazing. What camera was used for these 3?

Comment

More messing around in the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post

awesome pics and places I like them a lot

Comment

Originally posted by robinsonalex760 View Post
                          awesome pics and places I like them a lot
                          thanks a lot!

Comment

Was goofing around in the studio with some still life. Seeing as I like shoes, it only seemed natural.

Comment

from a couple of months back

Comment

Working...
                              X