Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More confirmation that Kanye is an idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More confirmation that Kanye is an idiot.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...twitter-201275

I was generally with him until he got to "... I hate hoods with sport coats. I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes..."

I'm not personally fond of the hoods w/ sport coats, but I've seen it pulled off very well and I wish I could do the same. The sport coat/button up/jeans/dress shoes is just baffling though. Typically I go for something more casual than full-on dress shoes when I do that with jeans, but still.

Comment

A guy getting his belt caught on a hook, then adjusting his pants, is considered news these days?

Comment

He is an idiot. End of story.

Comment

@Focus -- it was a story bc it was being debated whether it was a purposeful stunt to suggest that he and Kim Kardashian were sexin it up in the car. That being said, I'm still with you... that's considered news?

Comment

"I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes."

WTF is wrong with that look in any possible way?

Comment

I hope he isn't wearing dress shoes:

Comment

He just knows the best way to do everything.

Oh wait, that's just what he believes.

Comment

I like Kanye.

Comment

I hate you kayne west but, god damnit do I respect you! HahA. Anchorman quote.

I love his music and beats but he's an a$$h0le. I hate those leather skirt things he wears with the long pants and long givenchy shirts. To each his own. Isn't just your individual fashion and style, I'm glad we don't all dress the same.

Comment

Just add "Liz Lemon" to any one of his tweets, and life is so much better

watch

"I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers, Liz Lemon!"

this way you can pretend he is actually Tracy Jordan and laugh about it

Comment

I know this is hard to believe, but different people have different opinions when it comes to style. Different people have different opinions when it comes to a lot of things.

Learn to deal, people. Life's too short to be hateful and solipsistic.

Comment

Joolander....you are a genius.

Comment

@scrambledpotato Agreed, Joolander is a genius.

Comment

I don't agree with what he said. I don't like Kanye at all, in fact. He wears over the top, ridiculous things, says stupid things frequently, and generally is disagreeable. That being said, it is all part of his "persona" and is made to sell, essentially. And the man can dress himself even if I don't always like it.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                              X